Chapter 10

Previously on Look After You

"Why did you take him and not try to torture information out of him?" Sam asks once again.

Frank sighs, "Something about a girl."

Callen and Sam look at each other, "Were going to need more than that, Frank."

"Her name is Kensi," Frank admits, "Kensi Blye."

-:-

"You just wanted a ploy to be able to attack her? I thought that you people were after Deeks." Callen asks.

Frank shrugs, and crosses his arms over his chest, "Don't ask me anymore, 'cuz I don't know."

Sam inhales deeply, and sighs, "We're done here. Call hotel security, and get him out of here."

Nell nods, and quickly makes the call.

Callen and Sam walk over to the couch, where Nell sits talking to Hetty, "We'll be fine, I'll let you know anything else."

"Is Kensi with her?" Callen asks.

"Yeah, she's fine."

Suddenly, they hear movement, they stand up, and look toward the bathroom where Deeks is stirring, about to wake up. Sam takes his knife and cuts off the restrains on his hands, and pulls the tape off his mouth. When his eyes finally open, Sam says, "Welcome back, Shaggy."

Groggily, Deeks says, "They're after Ken-Kensi."

"We know, Deeks, we're doing everything." Callen reassures him, "Can you walk?"

"O-of course I can," Deeks smirks, "the question is whether or not my legs will a-allow me to."

"Yeah, no, he's fine." Sam jokes, "Let's get you to the bed."

"Sam, you're married, and I'm kind of-sort of with someone so yeah, stop flirting, Samuel." Deeks slurs, slowly making his way to the bed, and laying down.

Callen smirks at Sam, and says in a matter-of-fact tone, "He's high."

"Not high, I just got drugged some, no big deal." Deeks chuckles.

Sam shakes his head, laughing, "Do we take him to a hospital?"

"No, no sir, no more hospitals for me. I mean, you can't t-take off the damn IV for a shower. What kind of wo-world are we living in?"

Callen looks at him, "A really screwed up one, Deeks."

"Point m-made." Deeks says sitting up, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine, she's in the villa." Sam says.

"H-Have you told her that I'm okay?"

Callen looks at Nell, then at Sam, "No, she's going to want to come over, and we can't have that if we want to protect her."

"I want to go see her." Deeks says, standing up, "I'm just d-dizzy, and I'm a bit shaky, I'll be fine, plus I don't want to be in this room, it's creepy, and full of d-death."

"Guys, I found his phone," Nell says, "But I'm guessing that they ditched the battery, it's replaceable, obviously."

Nell hands Deeks the phone, and Callen says, "It's not safe, Deeks."

"They're not even after me, you guys, I-I want to be there with her. All of this is my fault. Please." Deeks pleads.

"We're going with you." Sam gives in.

"Without a doubt," Deeks says, "I don't want to fall on my ass out there."

Nell laughs, "You'll fall on your ass even if you weren't drugged up."