part 1

Veronica pov:

I walked into the dorm room labled 3B. I walked inside and there was this amazing living room and kitchen.

"This is amazing!" I said quietly to myself. I started walking down a hall to find an empty room. I went to thw furthest room down the hall. I finished putting my stuff in my room and walked back out into the main room. There I found a girl with a blonde ponytail. She turned around and gave me a friendly smile.

"Hi, I'm Betty Cooper," she said, walking over holding out her hand. I took her hand and smiled back.

"I'm Veronica Lodge," I replied. She turned around and grabbed a couple of bags.

"Is there another free room?" she asked. I nodded.

"Yep, it's right down the hall. The doors are still open." I told her.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I got it. Besides, my boyfriend is coming back up.'' I nodded. A few minutes later a guy with a beanie and a leather jacket with a snake on it, Betty walked back and smiled. I was just sitting on a stool by a counter.

"Here's the last of your bags" he said.

"Thanks Juggie" she said and pecked his lips. They took all her bags back to her room. I just sat there, eating my apple and listened to Betty giggling from her room and her boyfriend chuckling. I was sitting on my bed reading the outsiders when a knock came at my door.

"Hey," I heard Bettys voice.

"Hi," I said.

"What are you reading?" she asked.

"The outsiders," I said.

"That's a good book. What part are you on?" i shrugged.

"When jhonny stabs the soc" i put my book down.

"Oh i didnt mean to interrupt your reading" i shook my head.

"No it's fine. Ive read the book before a few times'' she laughed.

"You're like my boyfriend. He reads books over and over again"

"Oh well he must really like them then." she just smiled.

"Yeah so, uhh i came in here to see since we are going to be the only two living here, that we should uhh get to know each other." I sat up and nodded.

"Yeah okay" I patted the spot next to me on my bed. She sat down next to me.

"So what do you want to know?" I asked.

"Well i guess whatever you wanna tell me" she was still smiling. I smiled too.

"Well you already know my name. Im still 18 i turn 19 at the end of the month. I dont have a boyfriend and I grew up in Ner York. I'm an only child. I finished and she nodded.

"Great now your turn" I said.

"I just turned 19, I did a few weeks ago. I am not an only child. I have an older brother and sister so that makes me the youngest. I grew up in a small town of Riverdale and now I'm here." I nodded.

"Well happy late birthday"

"Thank you"

"And ive never heard of Riverdale." she shrugged.

"Not a lot of people do" we both laughed a little. I grabbed my phone.

"It's almost noon, do you want to get something to eat?" i asked.

"Please i havent eaten since i left my house this morning" i laughed.

"Lets go" she stood up and walked to the door. I grabbed my jacket, put it on then we left. We found a little cafe right around the corner of the school. We sat at a little table and we both ordered a salad.

"So whyd you decide to come to college?" Betty asked. I shrugged.

"I dont know. I know it's partly to get away from my parents"
"I know what you mean. I wanted to get away from my parents, get out of that town and all that." I nodded.

"Yeah back at my highschool i was known as the spoilt rich bitch and i'm not going to deny it. My dad has also been arrested and my Mom wanted to move, but said i wasnt going so she had to stay." she nodded.

"I wouldnt want to leave where i grewup either.'' We both laughed a little and then spoke for hours. Once we got back to our dorm room it was almost 3. We were sitting on the couch watching TV when her phone went off.

"Ohh i gotta take this" I nodded and she walked to the back, i heard the door shut. It wasnt very long until she came back

out.

"Sorry it was my boyfriend," she said. I gave her a friendly smile. "It's fine" she sat next to me again. It was quiet before I said something.

"Clingy?" I asked.

"Huh?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Your boyfriend. Is he clingy?" she sighed and looked at me.

"Yeah a bit"

"What's his name?"

"Originally it's Forthsye Pendleton Jones III, but we all call him Jughead." I nodded.

"Oh he even sounds clingy, but also a loner at the same time" she nodded and we looked back at the TV.

"He says he's a loner and he kind of is. He never really hangs around people and has never really had friends." I just smiled.

"How did you end up with him?" I asked. we look at each other once again, and this time it was straight in the eyes.

"Uhh i dont know. Luck I guess. Weve been together since our sophomore year of highschool. Yes, weve had our ups and downs, but other than that we always get together in the end.'' I nodded. She looked down at her hands.

"How about you? Have you never had a good relationship?" I shook my head.

"No never. I'm not really the dating type. I guess i havent found the one yet" she nodded. After a few hours I walked into Bettys room and she was on her phone, smiling and giggling. I guess she was texting her boyfriend. I stopped by her bed and she was looking at me.

"Do you want to order a pizza and have it delivered? I mean we will have to get used to that when classes start in a few days." she gave a friendly smile and nodded.

"Yea, okay."

Once the pizza came we stood at the kitchen counter and started eating. I ate a good three pieces before saying, "okay, no more" we both laughed.

"Oh it hurts to laugh" she said.

"Mhm yea it does. What time is it?" I asked, grabbing my phone.

"It's seven thirty," she said. I sighed.

"I'm going to get in the shower" she nodded.

"Okay"

I walked to my room, grabbed some clothes then walked into the bathroom. I turned to the water and then just stood infront of the mirror. I sighed and checked to see how warm the water was. When i was out the shower and Betty got in. I sat in my room reading my book again. It was about 8 when i got up to get a drink of water. I walked into the kitchen and got a drink. As I walked down the hallway Bettys door was open.

"Hey" I said just standing in the door.

"Oh hi" she said putting her phone down.

"I was going to tell you that I'm going to bed" she nodded.

"Okay I was about to too." I nodded and turned to leave.

"Goodnight" she said. I looked back at her.

"Goodnight" we both smiled. I walked back to my room and went to sleep. 

a/n book belongs to VUGHEADBITCHES