Chapter 17

Something must have gone wrong with the shield. This could be the only explanation for Zoisites unexpected visit.

Mamoru was startled, unable to move he had to witness the blonde general of the dark kingdom entering the lovely Tsukino house,carrying a more than pleased expression on his face.

He stepped into his new home. Where he was spent so many happy moments with his new found family. Why did Beryl and her villains have to come here and destroy everything he had build up in this past?

He couldn't continue his internal fight but had to do something when the Zoisite picked up the little red haired girl and smirked devilishly

"Such a little girl...but so much energy. Queen Beryl will be delighted to receive such an unexpected gift."

"Stop that!"

Mamoru and Usagi looked at each other and turned around in surprise when they saw the little kitten standing in the door frame.

"Hands off, Zoisite...or I'll punish you!"

Apart from the blonde general everyone in the room was more than stunned and didn't know what to say but just looked to the two protagonists of the upcoming fight.

Zoisite gave Diana an arrogant look and taunted her

"Ha, a Little speaking cat wants to punish me? You are kidding, right?"

"No...she said that you shall let me go you will be punished."

This time, even Zoisite was dumbfounded when they heard the toddler talking loud and clear, carrying a more than warning tone in her voice.

"What...who are you?"

Before Mamoru or Usagi could use the currently perplexed status of the general for their advantage, the red haired girl had decided to punish Zoisite herself. Within a millisecond, she pulled out the tremendous power of the Star Seed and smashed the dark kingdom general against the wall.

The general was lying unconsciously on the ground and with a snap of the little girls finger, Zoisite dissolved, surrounded by pink heart petals.

Silence took over the room in the first place until Diana reached for the white magical ball, threw it up in the air and cried out the familiar words.

A few moments and a reset of three peoples minds later, the perfect little world  was back in place and everyone was relaxing in the lovely living room. Apart from Mamoru and Usagi who still looked quite oddly at their adopted daughter who was busy playing with her Sailor Moon dolls again.

When Usagi took her transformation brooch, she said while still looking at the girl they had named Kousagi

"What on Earth was that?!"

"I think this was nothing but a little example of how powerful she is." Mamoru replied by looking at Usagi, still shocked from what he just had seen.

Wherever Zoisite has gone to, they were save. Never in his life he felt that he was that protected against the enemy. Was this the key to defeat Galaxia? Was the trigger not love but a dangerous situation in order to release the Star Seed?

Mamoru was confused and he urgently would have to discuss this further with Diana...but he had to make sure that Usagi wasn't upset any longer.

Thus, he took in his former position and leaned into Usagi to make sure that no one else but her was able to hear him

"I am more than sorry that I couldn't be that honest with you, Usako. This time travel stuff is more than complicated and I just want to accomplish this mission as soon as possible and then I go back and everything will hopefully be alright in my time...so that everyone of you have a future."