Chapter 3

"I am soo sorry I didn't recognize you in the first place, Endy. You have grown up so much in size since the last time I saw you."

Ikuko fluted to Mamoru while she was serving the dinner. Kenji was sitting next to him and cheerfully he spoke

"You can be really proud of yourself that you got the possibility to go on with your studies here in Tokyo at Keio-university. This is an institution only the best can study at."

"Endy, if you like you can have my room as long as you stay with us."

Shingo happily suggested to him while he was busy chewing his ramen noodles.

"Nah Nah, it's okay Shingo. I can stay at the attic. I don't need much space since I'll spend a lot of time with my studies."

While everyone seemed to be more than delighted to have their new found far related family member living with them in this house, Mamoru started to like the idea to spend some more time with the Tsukino family. As he had never really made such an experience in his life before.

A year ahead of the time he was currently in, Kenji had kind of accepted that Usagi started to date him but her father was still not convinced that she would be old and mature enough for a serious relationship.

If Kenji only would have known what had happened back in the days of the Silver Millenium and that Mamoru was no one else but the future ruler of the Earth, he might had thought different about the whole situation.

Mamoru liked Usagi's parents a lot but he always only had met them a few times and with Shingo he hadn't shared a lot of time so far. Maybe this was going to change and somehow, Mamoru was looking forward to the upcoming time. Until he got out of his thoughts by Ikuko.

"Usagi will be more than happy to meet you once she comes back from her school trip." She sung to him.

When Mamoru had manipulated everyone's mind, he had to come up with an explanation why Usagi wasn't at home at that time.

He didn't know when she would return but already decided to go upstairs with Diana as soon as he could in order to develop a plan, considering every facts such as all the fights with the dark kingdom they had experienced in this time.

Knowing about those things would give them the possibility to avoid any further chaos in the past. Once Mamoru was ready with the dinner, he excused himself by opting for an early night and went straight to his room at the attic, he opened the window and let Diana in.

"Why didn't you tell them about me yet?" Diana eyed him curiously while she stepped through the opened window.

"Well, that's an easy one. As far as I remember it from what Usako told me once, Luna isn't a part of the family yet and Shingo can't stand cats. That's why you have to hide until he will accept Luna."

"So you mean that I also have to hide in front of my mum as well?" Mamoru could read something like disappointment in the little cats eyes. Gently he stroke her fur.

"Don't worry, it won't be that long. As soon as I've manipulated Luna's mind, you can see her."

By his words, her gaze lightened up.

„So, concerning our plan for this mission I guess there are some things we have to discuss." Diana suddenly jumped up in the air and by making a looping, a little pink computer appeared by magic.

Mamoru raised an eyebrow and glanced at the little cat who immediately started tipping onto the keyboard.

"Is that something similar to Mercury's super mini computer?"