Chapter 17:

"I wanna know who the fuck this nigga is since you said you never had a fuckin boyfriend before. And I damn sure never heard about you living with a nigga before. We hiding shit now?"

.....

Kaine

"I just wanna know why I never heard about this shit. Shit, ya mom didn't even bring it up and moms brings up everything the fuck else."

"Obviously that was for a fuckin reason. Obviously that was a bad part of my life, a stupid part of my life that I highly regret."

"Well I am all ears. Talk to me. When we started this shit we said no secrets, right?"

"That wasn't a secret it's just something that was never brought up and I never cared to bring it up."

"Well it's brought up now." I say.

"Fine." She said. "I was 18 fresh out of high school starting college. I met this dude, he gave me attention when I never received attention from a dude before so it was all so new to me and I liked it. It started off good, but then he started making me do things that I usually wouldn't have done. I would lie to my parents, sneak out of the house, even did drug runs with nigga and everything all because I wanted to keep the attention that he was giving me. Yes, I even moved in with him eventually, lived together for about two years. Living with him there were good days and there were bad days. He never put his hands on me or forced me into sex, but he basically played the shit out of me while living under his roof. I was basically like a live in maid and girlfriend if that is what you even wanted to call it. He would openly cheat and disrespect me in front of his friends on a regular. I was like a big ass joke to him and my dumb ass stayed because I felt I'll never get this again, this is the best I'll ever do."

"I ignored everybody who tried to get me to come to my senses. Until one day he came home drunk. Complained that if I'm never going to give it up to him then what the fuck was I there for. He tried to rape me that night and almost succeeded, but luckily he passed out because he was that drunk. That night I packed up all my shit and never looked back."

"Stop, relax. It's the past." She said massaging my clenched fist. She kissed my lips softly over and over even tho I wasn't kissing her back. I'm sure my light face was red from how pissed off I was feeling.

"I should have did worse to that nigga if I would have known all of this before." I mumbled. She shook her head sitting on my lap as I wrapped my arm securely around her waist.

"So he's the reason you are so damn insecure?"

"I'm not insecure." She mumbles.

"Bullshit. Why you think we argue so much?"

"Can I have this blunt?" She asks reaching for the two rolled blunts on the nightstand trying to end the conversations and change the subject.

"No, not while you are trying to get pregnant."

"Who said anything like that?"

"Man answer my fuckin question."

"Because you can be a childish asshole."

I sucked my teeth. "That and because you are always running from a nigga."

She sighed sitting quiet for awhile. "Even to this day I have days where I ask myself can he really love me, me? I know you do, but some days my insecurities peek up. Like look at me, who would want me, I'm not your usual small girl."

"Aye listen." I said turning us so that she was on her back and I was now hovering over top of her. "Don't fuckin doubt a nigga. If I didn't love it I wouldn't be here right now with you. I love the shit, all of it. I love ya small stomach." I kissed it. "I love these thick ass thighs, hips, and ass." I caressed them. "I love my pillows." I kissed each one of her breast. "I love it all, you lose it, you lose me."

I wiped a tear that fell down the side of her face.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too Nichelle." I said kissing her. "I don't think you believe me tho." I said removing her shorts and panties at the same time.

"I do."

"Do you?" I ask sliding my sweat off.

I slowly slide into her wetness watching her mouth part as a soft moan escapes her lips.

"Speed up Kaleb." She whispered.

"Nah, I want you to feel every mothafuckin bit of this love I got for yo ass." I said staring into her eyes. I thought she would look away but didn't she just grabbing my neck and kissed me as I continued showing how much I love her, all while staring into her eyes.

*********

Hold on tight to a nigga and be sure.