Chapter 6:

Shelly

"Oh, he biting my neck and my legs in the air. Tell me you love me then pull on my hair. I like it rough, don't be gentle, my nigga. It ain't rocket science it's simple, my nigga..." I sung along with Teyana Taylor as she blasted through the room speakers.

I turned around as the music was turned down.

"Bae, I already know how you like it." Kaine said smirking walking towards me.

"You too much." I said turning back towards the mirror putting on my pink lip gloss.

"Why you gotta go to work today?" He asked rubbing on my bare thighs since I didn't put my uniform pants on yet, as he looked through the mirror at me.

"Because I need to make money. And you're gonna have to stop that." I said moving his hands.

"Why?" He asks chuckling. I gave him a look he knows what that does to me. I just got out the shower and was not about to be late foolin with him.

"I like the short curly look on you." He said touching the ends of my hair.

I blushed at the fact that he actually noticed. Dudes don't usually notice shit like that.

"Thanks Kaleb."

"Why you always blush when I compliment you on shit? It's like you surprised and don't expect it." He said looking down at me.

I shrugged turning away.

"Hmm." I looked towards the mirror to see him looking lost in thought.

"What?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Nothing. Want me to take you to work?"

"Please." I said smiling in the mirror at his reflection.

"I got my baby." He said slapping my ass.

*

Kaine

"I thought you had to work today?" I asked Nel.

"I did but my baby had a fever this morning and him not feeling good." She said kissing Jordan's cheek as he laid asleep in her arms.

"Where you coming from?" She asked me.

"The shop, I been there all day. Decided to stop by here before I have to go pick Shelly up in a few." She nodded. "Where Jay man?"

"We getting him tomorrow."

"His bitch ass mom."

"Stop." She said hitting my arm trying not to laugh.

"Man, I don't like the broad and never will. Bitch pussy was dry, so dry the condom broke. Luckily it did tho or my nephew wouldn't be here."

"Kaine!" She exclaimed laughing.

"What? I'm serious." I said chuckling. "How you got pregnant? Fuckin raw with no birth control, right? Exactly."

"Shut up Kaine you're so stupid."

"Hey Kaine." Aunt Shay said walking into the living room with mom.

"What's up?" I nodded.

"This bitch." Nel mumbled. I chuckled elbowing her.

Aunt Shay and Zoe, Z's twin, don't like Chanel. When Nel came around Zoe started actin funny saying Karma hung around Nel more than her so they barely communicate anymore. Ever since then Aunt Shay act funny towards all of us kids and she doesn't like anybody we date.

Mom took Jordan from Nel saying she was gonna go feed him as he started whining in his sleep scrunching up his face.

"So I heard you're dating an older woman Kaine."