Chapter 33:

Kaine

"Kaleb we are not getting no dog that is gonna get all big so get over it." Shelly said as we walked inside of Z's house.

Z's pitbull just had puppies a few weeks ago and he was gonna give them away, but he's giving the fam first choice if anybody wants one. And I want one, fuck what Shelly talking.

"Give me my baby we are not going in there with them dogs." Shelly said reaching for Kaidy.

"Hell nah," I said moving Kaidy to my other arm then grabbing Shelly's hand pulling her along.

"Kaleb stop." She said trying to free her hand from mine.

"We all going in there. This is about to be our family dog and whatever dog my babygirl like the most is the one we're getting."

"I swear if one of these dogs bite me or my baby, I'ma cut your fuckin balls off."

I chuckled. "Shut up and come on." I pulled her into the area where Z and the dogs were.

All the puppies came jumping at my ankles.

"What's up bro?" Z said coming over dapping me up. "Where sis?"

"Hi Z." Shelly said voice muffled since her face was buried into the back of my shirt and she had a tight grip on the back of my shirt.

"Thighs I know ya ass ain't scared." Z said laughing.

"Shut," She stopped and gasped and pointed. "That big ass dog is coming near me. Z get ya big ass dog!"

We laughed at her.

"He ain't gonna mess with you. He's the nice one, the mom is a true bitch tho." Z said.

Shelly squirmed as he got closer and closer. Then she made a small scream when he started to brush his nose up against her leg. "Oh, whew, okay you're nice." She said patting his head all awkwardly.

"I'm not fuckin with Shellz man." Z said laughing shaking his head.

"Her extra ass." I said shaking my head. "Which one you like Ka?" I ask. She was all calm just looking down at the dogs with big eyes.

"Kaleb don't bend down with my baby in your arms."

"She's good." Z said laughing as Shelly moved to hide behind him now.

"Which one you like baby girl?" I ask chuckling as Kaidy's little fist tighten on my shirt as I bent down.

"He's dope as fuck." I said about the tan and white pit with blue eyes that stayed sniffing around Kaidy.

"Aw he is cute." Shelly said.

"Kaidy Ka like him." Z said as she tried to reach around to touch him.

"Bae we taking him?" I ask turning to look at Shelly.

"Fine." She said taking the puppy from Z after he picked him up.

*

We all sat in Z's living room. I had Kaidy in my lap and the puppy was laying half way on my lap sleep opening his eyes every so often when Kaidy would lightly pull on his ear.

"Yo why are women so crazy? That's why I don't do relationships, but this one shorty keeping my attention. That's when she not being the fuck crazy tho." Z said shaking his head putting his phone back down.

"Women always wanna be on the bullshit where they be bitching at you then later wanna be all up on you talking about give me kiss. Fuck outta here." I said looking over at Shelly.

"Oh are you trying to be funny Kaine?" Shelly asks.

I chuckled smirking over at her. "You my baby, but you crazy as fuck. And don't call me no fuckin Kaine nigga."

"Like you're not equally as crazy."

"True." Z said while rolling up.

"Nigga you better go outside with that." Shelly said.

"This my mothafuckin house." Z said.

"And ya niece right here."

"True, true." Z said standing up.

"Hurry yall asses up. We gotta meet Nico." Shelly said to me as I handed her Kaidy.

"Shut up babe." I said grabbing a titty.

"Kaleb." She snapped as I jogged off chuckling.

*

"Awh you're so sweet and you're pretty. You got my approval Nico. I like her." Shelly said.

We've been at this burger spot with Nico and Amber for awhile now and those two have been talking nonstop while me and Nico talked about our own shit.

"He's ya older brother he don't need your fuckin approval." I said.

"Kaleb I'ma slap you." Shelly pointed up at me. I sucked her finger into my mouth. "That's nasty Kaleb."

"Yo I wanna eat." I said.

"You are right now." Shelly said putting to my half eaten burger and fries.

"Now you know damn well what I mean." I said side eyeing her.

"Stop." She said smiling.

"See nah, now yall. Yall are cute." Amber said smiling. "I'm surprised y'all not married."

"They should be, they already fuckin act like it. They're sickening." Nico said.

"Fuck you blushing for?" I ask Shelly.

"I'm not!" Shelly exclaimed.

"Nah we not getting married until I get my son." I said.

"Shit that won't be for years then." Shelly mumbled. I slapped her thigh.

"Nah, but seriously I'm down with getting married, whenever. I would be down with doing like Kjayy did, just going away and coming back married, but my mom would kill me so I'm not even gonna do that."

"Awh you gotta propose and get romantic real quick tho." Amber said.

"Ain't shit about me romantic I'll probably buy a ring and slide it on her finger and tell her we getting the fuck married."

Shelly grinned shaking her head.

"What?" I ask. "You ain't coo with that?"

"That's not a surprise to me Kaleb, I know you. Of course I'm coo with it, it's you."

I grinned looking over at her. That's why I love her ass.

*********

Epilogue up next... then the start of Karma's story.