Chapter 9:

"Stop Kaleb. No, it's fine. Maybe this shit is a sign. Maybe I won't fit into this family."

*********

Kaine

"You gotta be fuckin kiddin me." I said looking at Shelly like she was crazy. "You just gonna let a non-factor ass mothafucka make you give the fuck up? The rest of the fam love you. Stop looking for a fuckin out."

"No, but-" I chuckled cutting her off. I was trying my hardest not to become more pissed off than I already was.

"Stop." She said trying to pull my hand from hers as I begin dragging her to the front of the house towards my car. "If you're not taking me home I am not going with you."

"Get the fuck in Nichelle." I said holding the door open for her as she stood there.

"Are you taking me home?"

"No. Look either get in the car or I'll fuck you right here and don't care who sees." I said becoming impatient.

She sucked her teeth, but she damn sure got her ass inside.

"And you are not fuckin anything." She mumbled looking out the window as I backed out of the driveway.

I scuffed. That's what she thinks.

*

"Ah fuck!" She moaned loudly as I had her bent over on to the couch.

"You gonna leave me Nichelle?" I asked slowing down as I pulled out leaving just the tip in. "Huh?" I asked rubbing my thumb against her already sensitive clit making her gasp.

"No." She moaned as she threw her ass back while squeezing my dick.

"Fuck!" I said grabbing her ass thrusting in and out, hard. I lifted her slightly to go deeper

"Ohhhmyyy-" She moaned loudly placing her hand against her stomach making me smirk as I felt her pussy pulsate around my dick as she came long and hard.

After a few more strokes I soon followed.

We both collapsed on to the couch. I ran my hand over her slit. I stuck a finger in smirking hearing her gasp as I added another one. She was soaked. I circled my thumb around her clit slowly at first then begin speeding up.

She begin moving against my hand. As soon as I felt her begin to tighten around my fingers I pulled out moving my hand making her whine from the loss.

Shelly

I started to reach down and finish the job myself.

"Don't even fuckin think about it." He said against my neck grabbing my hands.

I looked up at the roof sighing in frustration. I can't stand him, but I love him.

"No matter how much shit you talk your ass ain't going nowhere Shelly."

I sighed once again because it was true. That sigh then turned into a moan as he lifted my leg sliding back into me.

*

"Lil bro got you coming into work walk all types of fucked up." Nel said laughing.

Austin was walking over when she said that but stopped and and turned back the other way causing us to laugh.

"It's not funny because I am so sore and tired." I said sighing as I sat down looking at the schedule.

Kaine would not give me a break all last night. I even woke up with his mouth on me and that turned into something more.

"Girl you got me about to go see Kjayy when I go on break." She said looking like she was daydreaming.

"Girl." I said laughing as she shrugged.

"Oh yeah mama said call her." Nel said.

I cringed. "I need to call her and apologize for my mouth and leaving like that yesterday."

Nel flagged me off. "Girl you good. She on ya side. She checked that bitch right after you did when y'all left."

"I still feel like I need to apologize tho." I sighed.

"I see you got your K chain back on." She said grinning at me.

I touched it smiling a little. "Yeah."

*

Kaine

"Where the fuck you at with my food woman?" I snapped into the phone at Shelly.

"You're an asshole." Kjayy laughed while doing a tattoo.

I laughed seeing that she hung up on me. "That's my fuckin baby bruh."

"Yo can you see who keeps calling my phone." Kjayy said.

"It says BM. Who the fuck is BM? Oh it's the babymama bitch." I said.

"Answer it dumbass." He said chuckling.

"I don't fuckin like her."

He sucked his teeth as he stopped the tattoo gun to answer.

"Oh so you had to go home and change first that's why you took forever." I said watching Shelly walk into the shop.

I smirked down at her wrapping my arms around her waist cupping her ass as she rolled her eyes. I kissed her sliding my tongue into her mouth slowly feeling her soften against me.

"Always trying to act hard knowing you soft ass shit." I said pecking her lips before taking the bag and unwrapping my sub.

"Shelly don't start that shit." I said as she took a sweet pepper off my sub popping it into her mouth. "Disgusting." I said scrunching up my face. I don't know how she eats them shits by its self.

"Shut up." She said about to take another but I slapped her hand away.

"Kaine I need a huge favor." Kjayy said coming over wrapping his arm around Shelly's shoulder.

"First, get ya hand off my lady. Second, what?"

"Nigga this my lil sis even tho she one year older than me." He said sucking his teeth. "I need you to pick up Jaden from the hospital. Tiffany's in labor. He's with Chanel right now, but he'll be a distraction."

"No. I don't like ya babymama." I said taking another big bite of my sub.

Shelly sucked her teeth. "I'll go get him."

"Thanks Shellz." He said kissing her forehead than going back to finish the big piece he was doing.

"You a fuckin sucka." I said.

"Okay, but you love this sucka." She said smiling taking a step backwards.

"That I do." I said slapping her ass as she turned around. I smiled sending her a wink as she turned quick to glare at me.