Chapter 31:

Bonus Chapter of Jazmine and Jayceon

*********

Jazmine

"Jayceon stop." I said as he poked my butt with a wooden spoon. "Move nigga, the sooner you stop playing the sooner I can finish dinner."

I was cooking Sunday dinner and all the kids and grandbabies were coming over.

"We gonna have a house full of all of our fuckin crazy ass kids." Jay said pulling out his phone. "Three kids and about a fifty adopted."

"Shut up." I laughed hitting his stomach as I walked pass. "Who you calling?"

"My babygirl."

"Hello?" Karma grumbled through the speaker phone.

"I know ya ass ain't sleep."

"Yeah dad." She yawned.

"You better not had been having sex." He said.

"Random much?" I say receiving a slap on my ass. "Stop." I said turning around glaring at him.

"Wow dad, just wow. I think it's a lil too late for that tho, bitches got kids already."

"Watch your fuckin mouth Karma." I said as I placed the baked macaroni and cheese in the oven.

"Dad why you got me on speaker when you know Ma be trippin? Love you tho mommy."

"You full of shit girl. You tell ya dad you had a pregnancy scare last week." I said laughing as Jayceon spit his water out coughing.

The phone beeped signaling Karma hung up.

"Chill, she's not pregnant." I said taking Jay's phone from him as he was about to call her back most likely to send his threats out.

"That's not fuckin funny Jazmine." He said looking down at me.

"Oh, but you love me." I said turning and pressing my ass against him.

"I do." He said as his arms circled around my waist kissing my neck.

"Aye cut that shit all the way the fuck out." Kaine said coming into the kitchen carrying Kaidy.

"Mouth." I said taking Kaidy, but her eyes shifted to Jay and she smiled reaching for him.

"See my girls all love me. I'm their favorite." He said taking her from me.

"No, she just thinks you're me nigga." Kaine said sitting on the counter.

"Get ya son Jazmine."

"Get ya husband Mom."

"If yall don't shut up already." I said rolling my eyes grabbing the bowl with the seasoned chicken and the bag of flour since the oil in the deep fryer was ready.

"Yo?" Kaine said answering his phone.

I shook my head watching Kaine move the phone from his ear as Shelly yelled through it. "Kaleb don't fuckin start that phone tag shit again! And don't answer with no fuckin yo!"

They're bipolar as hell.

"Shut the fuck up! I ain't even know you fuckin called back." He snapped walking out the kitchen.

"Kaidy ya dad crazy." Jay said lifting her into the air.

"I wonder where he get it from." I mumbled.

"Get fucked up." He said pinching my ass. I flagged him off going to open the door as somebody continued to knock.

"Kaine you don't hear the damn door." I say walking pass the living room where he sat on the phone.