Chapter 28:

Kaidy in MM.
********

Shelly

"Awh look at Ka' when he's in daddy mood." Karma said.

"Right." I said smiling watching them. "Three months ago while we were still in the hospital he was scared shitless to hold her now he does it like it's nothing and never wants to put her down."

"So yall been back nahmean?" She asks. "I mean don't go into details that is my brother."

I laughed. "Yes, we are."

"That shit hurt didn't? It hurt me." She shook her head.

"Oh trust me it did. I almost made him stop."

"Shit I did make Brandon stop."

"I'm surprised you didn't have another baby already." I said randomly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just feel like you gonna have more than a couple of kids."

"No." She shook her head. "Don't say that, everyone keeps saying that. I think in a few years I want a son then I'm good."

"Wait. I forgot I'm single so no more kids for me." She said flipping her hair.

I busted out laughing. Kaine sat down scuffing.

"What?" She asks.

"You full of shit." He said burping Kaidy while Brei sat next to him watching.

"Real shit."

"Okay so if I call Bc right now what he gonna say?" Kaine asks.

"I don't know nor care."

He pulled out his phone calling him. "What's up?" He answers.

"Daddy on phone." Brei said.

"What my daughter doing there?"

"Karma over here talking shit. She said she single. That true?" Kaine asks.

"Did you really just call me for some bullshit like that?" He asks.

"So is it true?" Kaine asks.

"Was it true when Shell would say it to you?"

"Hell nah."

"Then hell no." He said. "She said that shit last night because she was mad. I ignored her as always and listened to her cuss me out in between moans while I fuc-"

I laughed as Kaine hung up on him and walked out the room looking disgusted.

"He's lying." Karma rolling her eyes, but the blush on her face didn't hide shit.

"Mhmm." I said side eying her.

"Seriously tho. He won't leave these streets alone and it is driving me literally crazy. I be wanting to clock him in his shit."

"They get addicted to the fast money." I said.

"I know." She sighed kissing Brei as she came over and hugged her.

"Yall will be coo." I said.

"Oh I know. Or I'ma beat his ass."

I laughed. "Girl, stop."

*

"What's up with that tat you said you was gonna let me do?" Kaine asks as we walk into the tattoo shop. He had Kaidy in her car seat.

"Huh?" I said.

"See." He sucked his teeth. "I knew you was full of shit."

"Shut up ugly." I said before cooing at Kaidy after Kaine sat her car seat on the large front desk.

"You know damn well-" He paused. "Wait, you hear that?"

"No, wha-" Then I heard it.

"Ooh shit, Kooody." Nel's voice called out.

"Are they really-" I start but then get cut off by Kaine banging on Kjayy's office door.

"We don't wanna hear that shit!" He shouts.

I laugh. He's an asshole.

"Fuck off." Kjayy yelled back obviously not caring from the groans and moans that continued.

Kaine laughed walking away before turning music on to drown them out.

Twenty minutes later Kaine was setting up for a tattoo when Kjayy and Nel came out.

"What the fuck happened to this ain't no sex shop?" Kaine asks.

"Yeah, but I waited to tell yall that after. Not banging on the damn door." Kjayy said.

Kaine chuckled. "I just wanted to be an ass."

"Nel you got that freshly fucked hair." I said as she continued rubbing her hands through it.

"Shut up girl." She said blushing. "I gotta go pick up my boys. Make sure you and Kaidy come over the house soon. Plus me, you, and Karma gotta have a girls night."

"We will. Definitely." I said.

"Let me get my Kaidy Kaidy." Kjayy said.

"Wash your fuckin hands first got pussy juice all over them bitches." Kaine said.

"Kaine shut the fuck up. Extra ass." Nel said before kissing Kjayy again and leaving.

"Chill nigga." Kaine said after Kjayy punched his arm.

I laughed shaking my head. I was gonna say the same, but not like Kaine said it.

"Kaidy Jai." Kjayy said picking her up after he washed his hands. "You look like ya mama with ya ugly ass dad's hair."

"Nigga you just mad I got sexy hair and you don't." Kaine said.

"Mine is too when it grows up dumbass. Yours just look it even when it's cut."

"Shut the fuck up nigga." Kaine said.

"Look you made my niece cry." Kjayy said.

"No ya ugly ass face did."

"Nigga we look alike, fuck you mean?"

I rolled my eyes as they begin going back and forth.

"Give me my damn baby." I said taking Kaidy since she was still crying. "Yall too much."

"No that's him." Kjayy said.

"No that's you."

I shook my head walking to the back to change Kaidy. Petty asses.