Chapter 2:

Shelly

"I'm tired." I watched Chanel yawn as she pushed the computer and medicine cart back towards the front desk of our floor.

"I'm glad you're back tho." I said.

"Me too." She smiled. "I actually missed working, but now since I'm actually here I miss my baby, well babies all three of my spoiled boys."

"Awh, gotta come see Jordan. My boo already six months."

"Yup, I told him not to fool with his fake ass Godmommy since she don't be wanting to come around."

"No, it's not even like that."

"Nope, you full of shit. You been avoiding Kaine so you are avoiding the rest of us." She said pulling out her phone to look at it. "Reminds me of my stupid ass."

"Don't call me out like that making me feel bad." I said honestly feeling bad. I have even been avoiding my own mom because I know she's gonna ask a million and one questions all about Kaine.

"You need to feel a little bad." She said coming towards me bumping her hips to mine.

"Oh shit." She mumbled throwing her hand over her mouth.

"What?" I asked putting a patients file away.

"Okay promise not to get mad." She slowly.

"Don't do that, don't scare me." I said

I pulled out my phone as it kept vibrating. I scrunched up my face seeing it was from Instagram.

"Why the hell am I randomly getting all these follow requests?" I ask scrolling through the many I already had watching the number go up. I got my account private for a reason.

"You might want to look at the picture Kaine posted." She said slowly. "You got the cakes boo. This pic is dope let me like it."

My mouth gasped open as I seen the picture: "My shorty ride it best. My favorite position is reverse cowgirl, what's y'alls?"

"I'm gonna fuckin kill him." I snap walking off down the hall to find a empty room to call him.

*

"Tell me why I knew this call was coming?" He chuckled into the phone.

"Asshole. Take it down, now!" I say.

"Come see me first and I'll take it down."

"No, I'm at work."

"When you get off."

"No."

"Ard, I'ma leave the pic up there. Actually I'ma look for another to put up you know I got a lot of ya freaky ass."

"Kaine." I said through clinched teeth.

"Kaleb."

"I'm so ready to slap the shit outta you. Take the fuckin picture down."

"Well come slap the shit outta me then bae. The only way I'm taking it down is if you come thru."

"Good fuckin bye Kaleb."

"I guess I'll see you tonight, huh?" I hung up hearing his chuckle come through the line.

"On the phone while on the job Ms. Mac? You know that calls for termination right?" Austin said as I walked out the room making me glare at him.

He chuckled. "You lucky I got love for you and Chanel or I would have been fired both y'all asses a long time ago."

"Oh shut up Austin." Me and Nelly said at the same time.