Meeting them

I wake with a start in a unfamiliar place,unfamiliar bed and a unfamiliar room. What the hell I stand and look around then walk towards the closet and my eyes grow so big I'm surprised they haven't popped out and rolled on the floor.

Holy shit at the clothes I grab a set of clothes and take a shower I dress (in the picture above )

And comb out my now dry dirty blond hair and waterfall braid it then brush my teeth cause I found my bag with all my shit in it.

Looking in the mirror my belly is bigger than ever man I sigh and hold my hand on my belly and one on my back to support the new found weight.

I open my new door and exit shutting the door.

Walking down the stairs I see new people I have't seen before they look a lot like me.

Her skin is glowing as she looks at me with the same colored eyes.

Then it all clicks.

Mom ?

She smiles and stands and her aura reads power then a man much taller than her walks in as she is almost about to huh me he stops what he is doing and looks over at me.

He looks just like Curt and Carson he walks closer and I smile remembering my old life that was taken from my memories.

Daddy he breaks down and hugs me tightly being careful of my pregnancy.

Sweetie your real name isnt Miley Rosewood it is in fact Cassandra Rose Haroles and you are Goddess of the werewolves along with your 2 brothers which are James conner Haroles and the youngest one next to him being Percy Cole Haroles then there smug asses walk in then and there and James hugs me the so does Percy.

Woah this so new to me then I wince as the baby kicks.

Ouch I hold my stomach as the onsault of kicks get worse I scream when the baby kicks my back bone and hard causing my back to snap in two I fall back and Percy and James catch me.

They look at mom who is crying and dad is full on panicking.

It is time my mom whispers the prophecy is starting I scream out as contractions come and I cry out for Braxton.

Mom please I need him please bring him please !!!

She nods then she dissapeared.

Her moms point of view

I enter my daughters mates dreams and he is restless dreaming about her. My daughter has finally woken up she has been sleeping for 2 months straight. Her body is weak and that is how The baby broke her spine.

Braxton I say he turns then bows immediately

Moon goddess he says and I smile sadly.

Your mate is having your child she needs you he looks up fast and then he wakes up and I'm standing over him.

Come dear Cassandra needs you.

Cassandra he questions looking at me ?

miley dear but her real name is Cassandra.

He nods and I turn while he dresses.

Now come she needs you more than ever than I take us to my kingdom.

Miley/Cassandra's Pov.

This is the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. I cry out in pain as contractions come and go.

Please make it stop it hurts my dad is looking weak to the knees he says sorry as he looks down and starts to cry walking out the door I understand seeing his daughter in pain I would break down too.

Percy and James holds my hands as I squeeze as this last contraction comes and its worse than the last.

I scream in pain then cry as my water finally breaks my brothers faces scruch in disgust and they look away faces white as a sheet of paper.

Where is she !! I turn my head as there is a commotion outside.

Then my door bangs open and Braxton is standing there he is angry and looking protective cause his Luna is having his pup.

Percy and James calm down once they see who it is they give us time and close the door.

I cry out in pain as contractions esculate he grabs my sweaty hand I squeeze hard he winces at the pain and i scream my mom and other women enter as they go to to work.

Now Princess we need you to spread your legs I do as told and more liquid escapes from my target I'm not saying that word.

They lay a blanket over the top of my legs to hide what they are doing down there.

Okay on the count of three you will push as we count back from 10

okay.

3......2.......1 push !

I count down from 10 as I scream in pain sweat starting to come from me in the gallons.

Five pushes later and a lot of screaming from me I collapse back and sigh breathing heavly.

I hear crying as the beautiful baby girl gets laid on top of my chest (not sire if I revealed the sex in a previous chapter so here it is ) I look at her and Braxton kisses my head then my lips.

My baby girl stops crying and opens her eyes to reveal a bright blue like mine but she has her dads brown hair.

I smile and so does she revealing her no toothy smile.

We should name her Braxton says.

Yeah how bout I put on a thinking face Lilianna Rose Milingar ?

He smiles and nods kissing me then his little girl.

They take her away much to our dismay and give her a warm bath that she seems to enjoy and I laugh as she splashes the nurse with water and the nurse laughs as well saying how cute she is.

I get cleaned up as well Braxton showers with me and he cleans me up no sex for a while that's for damn sure I'm going to be sore for a while.

We finish up and he helps dry me off and he dresses me in a summer dress and I'm thankful no jeans for a while.

I towel dry my hair then something happens my bones snap.

I quickly undress till I'm naked and my mom appears.

Honey since the baby is born you can shift into your final form now this is a lot worse than the last shift.

And she was write this was 10x worse...

Well she isint who she really is she had her baby and now there's a prophecy and she's shifting again what else can be added to this mix.

Another Mate perhaps ?

Wink wink I'm so devious