The never ending struggle

I wake with a start and look around breathing hard.

Go back to sleep miley Brax feels around for me when he does he pulls me closer to him.

I sigh and get closer to his naked warm body.

I dose off again and finally get somewhat sleep if you count Braxton snores and him squeezing the life out of you every five minutes.

Braxton let me go i can't breathe dammit.

He listens and loosens his death grip i slip out of bed and use the much needed Pee.

I wash my hands and decide to take a shower.

Boom clap the sound of my heart the beat goes on and on on.

Boom clap makes me feel good come on to me come on to me now.

Morning gorgeous Braxton gets in behind me and kisses my shoulder.

Mornin i yawn and turn up the heat of the water.

What are we going to do about the Elite rouges i say breaking the ice.

Im not sure but the rouges that are here especially your supposed dead sister makes me wonder whats really going on here they show up after the last rouge attack and now the elite rouges your 6 hour shift the prophecy is coming true.

I turn and look at him. What !! What fucking prophecy u never told me this.

Miley whenever you shift is there a black star on your left hip bone.

I glance down at my left hip to see the black star there.

Woah okay that wasnt there before only when i shifted.

He touches it and it glows his left shoulder blade the black star appeared there.

Oh shit....

Part one complete.

I didnt feel like writting one big ole chapter wanted to keep you guessing and guessing.

And have you ever read Killing Mr.Griffin ?? Its amazing