D.N part 3

We slow dance to a song i dont know i look up watching the stars and thinking of what my life would be like now if we werent together now.

Then a shooting star goes past Braxton look he turns as i point to the shooting star.

Make a wish he whispers. Why when it already came true.

He smiles and picks me up spinning me around me laughs as i let my head fall back he soon stops and sets me down looking into my eyes.

Im glad i have you he smiles as he kisses me. Later that night he kisses me goodnight.

Goodbye love i say as i kiss him more.

I undress and dress in a long sleeve sleep shirt and boy shorts i lay in bed looking at the ceiling.

Hours later i sit up and sigh.

Come on go to him you know you want too...

Yes i do i stand and leave my room i  walk up the flights of stairs to level 5 and step out into the hallway.

I sniff his scent out and stop infront of the door i go to knock but like he knows im here he opens the door quickly.

I look at him as he looks at me then i jump in his arms capturing him in s kiss.

He uses his foot to slam the door i feel the knob and lock it.

He sets me on the bed and kisses down my neck i sigh as he kisses the spot where he would mark me.

God Dammit just do it already He complies and  marks my delicate skin.

I gasp in pain and squeeze his shoulders but it soon turns to pleasure and i moan as he licks the blood and sucks on the bite.

I flip us over then mark him he growls and pulls me closer to him i clean his wound and he growls some more as i suck on my mark.

I retract and kiss him more i pull off my shirt and kiss him again.

"Your not wearing a bra?"

I dont at night.

He flips us over and takes me again i pull his boxers down and he pulls my underwear down.

I feel a wrapper and know its a condom.

Come on i cant wait any longer as i finish that he thrusts in to me thrusting harder and harder bringing me to a whole other world.