Elements

In the old times a wolf a great and powerful wolf is chosen from birth to protect the future and lives of the werewolves.

Soon a prophecy is foretold that only a female white wolf with a black star on her left hip bone could weild the power of the 6 elements.
Water,Earth,Fire,Air, the four main elements but with 2 elements you might not think to be elements the elements of Life and Death.

She has the power to do incredible things but theres a twist to this a evil twin come to take the power away and rule the werewolf Capitols or in your human perspective the 7 continents.

A war will brew and Elite Rouges come to claim the power for themselves but the only thing standing in the way the mate of the great one.

When together they pack a punch like no other but separated are weak without the other.......

We gasp for air  and look at each other no freaking way.

I step out the shower and dry off quickly dressing and running to our closet i go to my jewelry box and search for the sacred object.

I found it !! Found what ?

This i show him the black star with a blue jem in the middle it starts to glow as i put it on.

There is five points on a star right and the middle is blue so water is the first element i just need the rest i smile as i look at Braxton staring at the medallion.

I dont get it ? I sigh which seems ive been doing that a lot lately.

Here i slide my hand down my wet hair and pull floating water from my hair drying it.

Woah how did you..

See the star holds the elements the reason for this is so i wont go out of control with all power surging through me.

And water is my main element i mastered it first i just need to master and control the others

He nods and sits in a chair watching as i twirl the water in between my fingers.

Okay ill help you control it but now i want to do more of what we did last night he growls and i laugh as he throws me on the bed again doing what we did last night a lot.