Chapter 4

I..I love you like a love song baby...

*********★★★★★★***********

I sit in my walk in closet debating if i should wear my teal swimsuit or my Mint green one.

I decide on the Mint Green and put on random denim shorts with a white cropped shirt that shows my flat stomach.

I put on sandals and walk downstairs exercise never killed anybody..I hope ?

I see Braxton Eating a apple back turned to me nows my chance.

Insert Evil smile....

I tiptoe behind him and jump on his back.

Hey sexy did you miss me..

He turns around and my legs are wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

I take his apple and bite into sexly.

His eyes turn darker and i giggle i swallow the Applie goodness and peck his lips.

Come on Mr.Alpha If your nice i get close to his ear.

You might get more than a peck on the lips and i blow softly in his ear.

I get away and giggle at his Lustful face.

He doesnt relise im out the door till i hear a growl.

Oh shit i run for the Forest and look back bitch move i trip over a root Again. I fall on my boobs cause i didnt catch myself i roll over and hold them. Oww there going to be sore. I see Braxton and hold my hand out.

Sorry pause i hurt my boobs.

Let me take care of that for you.

He lays me down and pulls up my shirt he undos the top part of my swimsuit and releases my breasts.

He lightly touches the buds with his thumbs and rubs in small circles.

I release a breath of air.

He stops and i growl "More!"

He lowers his head and licks and sucks my left breast and massages my right.

I close my eyes and turn my head to the side i fist my hands in his hair when he lightly bites my hardening nipple.

Uh come on Brax stop teasing me.

He looks up and smiles at me and kisses me. I pull him closer to me and back away.

Maybe this date could continue down at the lake.

I smile when he gets the jiff.

He picks my up and carries me to the lake.

I undo the straps on my bikini and pull down my bottoms.

Come on alpha.. I swish my hips and walk into the lake waist deep. He pulls his swimming trunks down and i stare at his Size perfect.

I smile when he reaches me he picks me up and i kiss him as he brings us deeper into the water.

I position myself and enter so much for being a virgin.

I wince and look at him as a tear slips out.

"You're a virgin?"

Yes dont laugh..

Im not im glad no one else had you but im the only one who could male you feel this way and with that he thrusts into me.

And i gasp and moan as i meet him thrust for thrust.

I lean back as he kisses my neck then bites down.

I gasp in pain then moan this has been the best date ever.

Later that day we lay on the pier im in his T-Shirt and he lays in his boxers.

We lay in a hammic and i snuggle into him he wraps a blanket around us and i sing to him then i look at the stars.

And i forgot tonites a meteor shower.

Look Braxton i point to the fast moving meteors.

Make a wish love he whispers to me.

Why make one when it already came true.

He smiles and kisses me the perfect end to a perfect date. Us eating the Sex god the Sex the 20 Questions about us our likes and dislikes.

I couldnt done it any better....

***†***********†*****

Aww isnt that sweet they didnt wait till the 3rd or forth date o well. If you read anyother werewolf story its hard to keep themselves off eachother.

So hope you liked this chapter buh bye now..