Chap 3

Not Everything You Wished For

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Im just minding my own wolfy business on the territory.

When my bitch ass gets tackled.

Sparks Fly only i really wish it didnt.

Mate!! Mate!! Ma..

Eaint dont repeat it i say to her..

But its our...

No no dont even.

I growl in a defensive stance i look for the one that tackled me when Braxton walks out only in sweatpants.

If this jackass thinks ill swoon for his manlyness then his ego will drop 200 points.

I sit and give him an annoyed look.

Shift !!

I turn my wolfy head to the side and stick my nose in the air.

Bitch please like ill bow down to your Douche bag self i think not.

I Command you to SHIFT !!

No notah not gonna happen i stand and turn and plop my ass down on the dirt and look straight ahead.

I COMMAND YOU TO SHIFT RIGHT NOW !!!

Oh shit im so scared i say as i stand and growl at him and prance off you havent talked to me for 3 years what makes you think ill listen to your weak Alpha Command humph.

Please Mila for me.....

I falter and turn to him i havent heard that nickname in forever.

I sigh in my head if this gets jackass of my back so be it.

I shift right in front of him i discovered my clothes dont rip when i shift so no shopping for me but i still do it.

What ??

MATE !!

Oh hell no if i shift back now that Safara found bitch ass for a mate im taking my chances in human form.

No Stay with MATE !!

Ah hell no.. i cut her off and run deeper into the forest..

I hear heavy footsteps behind me getting closer no no no NO !!

I trip over a tree root Seriously i fall and land on my side on a rock oww !!

I barely get to my feet when i get tackled to the ground.

Damn now that hurt. He straddles me and holds my hands above me i thrash but stop when i shift my side. I cry out when he puts his full weight on me.

Let me go Shrek !!

Ouch your hurting me !!

Do you not feel that ? The sparks ? The want,need,passion every single emotion i feel.

Thats because I Miley Isabella Rosewood Reject....mmmmmm

He covers my mouth with his hand and i try not to react to the sparks as he slowly takes his hand off my mouth and arms and traces his fingers down my side then he lightly touches my hurt side i flinch away from his touch cause it really hurts when he touches it.

He lifts my shirt and bends down a lightly kisses the giant bruse. He starts to kiss up and i bite my lip to surpress a sigh.

He gets to my neck and lightly bites it now i really sigh i cant like this he left me when times where rough we where only 13 when my twin sister was killed by rouges they where after me for reasons unknown to my parents i felt like i was the blame for her death i stopped eating,sleeping,just stopped living and where was my best friend no where he stopped talking to me if i could meet the Moon Goddess I slap her across the face for giving me a jackass of a mate..

Stop...

He starts to forcefully kiss me.

He wont so i start to cry i bite his lip hard.

EH!! You Bitch.

I whimper when he says that god what happend to me.

He looks at my teary face i turn my head to the side ill never forgive why he left me when i needed him most..

I dont want you as a mate. I push him off and start to walk away but he grabs my arm and jerks me around.

Why not ?!?!?!?

Why you wanna know why !!

I start to cry bring on the waterworks You left me when i needed you most i start to beat on his chest.

I thought you loved me i thought we be friends forever but you walked out of my life when i needed you most. I slowly stop beating on his chest and look down crying.

When my sister died a piece of me died inside and when i needed you..you werent there for me i dont know what i done wrong if you hated me i would always think of the scenorios how i couldve pushed you away but i look up whatever i done im sorry........

He looks at me with sad eyes.

You didnt do nothing Mila.

Dont call me that you lost that right a long time ago..

Miley no i knew you where my mate the moment i layed eyes on you.

Wha..what ? Then why did you do all those things to me then ? HUH !! Mates dont do that !!

I did it....I Did it so i could try and forget about you those rouges werent just any rouges Miley They Are Elite Rouges stronger than any rouge out there your shift wasnt an ordinary shift normal shifts lasts only a hour.

Yours lasted six your know ordinary wolf your our savior of our race.

You are to destroy these elite wolves cause a war is coming and your the main piece.

I stare him for a minute then bust out laughing HAHAHAHA !!

Real fun...ow this hurts.

Then my hand glows blue and like i really know what im doing i put my hand on the bruse then it heals i walk towards Braxton and lightly touch his bottom lip with my fingertips and the bite mark disappears.

I look down im sorry...

He lifts my chin with his fingertips.

Hey its fine i know ive been a douche to you but let me make it up to you how bout a date Saturday night say around 7 dress casual and wear a swimsuit.

Okay i say

I just hope i dont make the wrong choice letting him in again

*************&&&&&&*******

Thanks chapter 3 done now so

bye and if you want to find my other stories

#loveforsummer999  & loveforsummer999