Life & Death

Many hours later

We finally finish and head downstairs. I eat a lot of chocolate and watch spongebob while he does his Alpha business.

Then my favorite movie comes on MTV. Bring it on fight to the finish.

I jump up and start  dancing to jamba when they get invited to a mixer.

I jump around and shake my hips and just laugh. I soon stop when i gather a crowd.

Hey peoples hows it hangin.

Some of my friends laugh at me and i say what.

That is some dancing a guy smiles and make a weird back the hell up face.

Oh kay im just gonna go on a run if Braxton needs me im at the falls.

Can i join you the same guy asks and i smile then growl walking off.

Fuck him and ugg boys i try to make a decent fun time out of my boring day to enjoy myself and a unmated male tries to make his move insert air quotes gah i hate them hormonal sex crazed idiots.

I look around and strip down and shift stretching i yawn and then take off dodging trees and little animals.

I soon stop when i smell blood and lots off it.

I track down the scent five miles from the pack line on neutral territory.

I run fastley and stop in my tracts at whats infront of me.

No no no !! I run around the dead wolves and half shifted ones.

I hear cries and run up on a little boy and girl twins about five on the brink of death.

I shift back and put on a big tshirt.

Hey hey !! I fall on my knees and grab there hands what happend ?

We where attacked by elite wolves they where looking for the choosin one they thought we hidden her in our pack.

He looks up at the sky and the sister squeezes his hand.

Jake dont go to sleep jake !!

Hold on let me try something.

I lay my palm on his heart and my fingertips on his forehead and close my eyes i feel a glow and the boy cough.

Come on i say we need to leave i shift back into my form and the boy and girl climb on my back.

Hold on i use mind link and i look back and see them shake there heads telling me they heard my thoughts.

I take off and run faster than i ever had getting back to the pack house i howl and my family and pack comes out.

The twins jump off and i shift back keeping the shirt on my body.

Help them i say and fall to my knees breathing hard. They pack doctors help the twins and me i get evaluates then im given liquids to rehydrate me.

I sleep for a while then i wake up getting ready to explain  myself and why i left the pack and why i have twins and to answer the sister and the brothers questions and mine how i brought him back to life when he should be dead this might take a while considering i dont even know whats happening.