Date Night part 1

La la la la la la sing a happy song omph !

I fall to the ground as my gummy worms scatter all over the cafeteria floor i look up growling at Nicki the school slut.

Now Nikki is not a good time to piss me off !!

She smirks and i see Anna walk in she looks at my angry face then nikki's smirking one and she sighs.

I look back to Nikki and she punches me.

aww hell to the no.

I look back to her with a pissed face.

My turn i smile and reverse kick her in the face. I walk up to her fallen form and beat the living shit out of her no one disrespects me no one.

Now Nikkita Ross have you learned your lesson she sits up and spits in my face.

I wipe the bloody spit off my face and growl. I guess not !

I pick her up by her bleached blonde hair and drag her out.

I push her out the door and she rolls down the steps.

Now dont come back until you learn respect.

She looks at me the breaks down nodding.

Im sorry luna i didnt know who you where till you touched me im sorry !

Even if you didnt still learn respect and with that i walked back into the school doors of the hell hole they call highschool.

Okay back to what you where doing nothing to see here. My pack members turn there heads and i sit by my mate who is talking to his Beta and 3rd in command.

Remember set up more security on the east and SE borders.

Yes Alpha he bows his head as the others leave.

He turns his head to me and kisses me.

What was that for i smile into the kiss.

We havent had and actual you and me date in a while how bout tonite me and you go eat at a fancy restraunt then maybe later we could i blush at his intentions and look down.

He lifts my face up and kisses me a few girls aww and i giggle and nod and whisper in his ear.

Theres a lot i want to show you with that i stand and walk off right when the bell rang damn im good.