Just a random chapter its short

I trusted you !! You brought me into your clutches then you broke my heart !!

I hate you !!

I sit up and gasp i look around me and see the waterfall and my naked body covered in leaves and dirt whip dee doo !! See the Sarcasm there i do its like the freaking fourth of july in my eyes.

I stand and scream when i see a slug on my boob i flick it off and shift back i stretch and take off towards the pack house. I cant believe him he didnt have the decency to look for me.

I walk out and see Brax barking out orders.

"Find your Luna dont stop looking until you find her!"

I look next to me when a guy touched my dirty star.

FOUND HER ALPHA !!

Brax looks over and sighs and speed walks to me.

He looks mad and i lower my ears and lay down whining.

ik ik Brax i shouldve contacted you im sorry.

No im sorry for not coming after you when i shouldve im a horrible mate but come on im sure you need a shower.

I stand up and trot beside Braxton panting.

I walk upstairs taking two at a time.

I take a much needed shower. I curl up in the bed in undees without a bra and Brax's grey long sleeve t-shirt that's a dress on me and watch a movie eating popcorn.

Soon Braxton comes in and lays next to me sighing rubbing his eyes.

I set my popcorn on the nightstand and roll him over straddling his back massaging his shoulders.

God your hands work wonders. I giggle and rub harder and he sighs. Soon i hear snores oops he hasnt had a shower yet o well i cover him up and kiss his exposed cheek he swipes at his face and i giggle some more.

I roll on my side snuggling into his back sleeping in a ball snuggling a pillow.

I sigh and soon fall asleep listening to his breathing.