Chapter 15

Todorokis POV

I was locked in a room. It was like a cell no it was a cell. I was scared, I want my  Boyfriend back. I started crying. I wanted to know if my baby was ok so I crawl to the bars and look around and sees a guy guarding. 

"Hey! you can I talk to you!?" I said to him. He looks at me and walks to me. I shiver slightly and look at him. He looks down at me and growls.

"What do you want!?" he yelled and I yelp slightly. I look down and I sigh having to tell him to check.

"I-I am pregnant and I wanna know if my baby is ok. Can I know that? Can you check my baby? I wanna know if the baby is ok," I say and he nods. He opens the door and grabs my arm a little hard. I flinch and he leads me to a scary looking room. I look around and I see a bed with blood on it. I get scared and the guy puts me on the bed and ties me up. I try to get off him. 

He punches my face, I pass out from the hard punch to the face.

~few hours later~

I wake up and I am back in the cell. I look around and then I feel a pain in my stomach. I rub my stomach and look down. I see I had stitches on my stomach. I start to freak out and I see the same guard that took me. I yelled out to him and he looks at me and chuckles.

"What happened to me? What did you do to the baby?" I asked him. He walks over and opens the cell door and walks in. 

"We took the baby out with your reproductive system. You can't have kids anymore," he said. I stayed there shocked. I then start to cry and the guy walks out locking the door again. I give up and just lay there motionless. I didn't want to see anyone or anything. 

~few weeks later~

A few weeks pass and I hear some fighting. I get up and go towards the wall scared. Soon someone bursts into the room and fights the guards there. I see it was Bakugou and I tear up. 

"Baby!" I yelled to him. He looks at him and runs over to me. 

Bakugou's POV
  This is the day we are breaking into the place they have todoroki at. We found out a week ago where todoroki was. Soon we are in front of the building and then we break in. They send me and a few others ahead to look for her. We all left and looked around. Soon we got to the last door and we burst in.

I fight the guards there.

"Baby!" I heard the voice I have been craving. I turn to her and I widen my eyes. She looked so skinny. I run over to her and one of the others throws me a pair a keys I'm guessing to open the door. I open the door and go to her and hug her softly. I hear her start crying. I was worried. what happened to the baby? I asked myself.

"B-baby..." She said crying softly. 

"Baby what happened to you? What did they do to you and the baby?" I ask her and She shakes. I try to make her calm down and I see her panicking. I then feel her go limp. "Baby...baby!" I yelled and tried to get her to wake up again. 

We rush out me holding todoroki. I rush her to the hospital. Once we get there the doctors grab her and take her to the ER. I want to go with her but they make me stay in the waiting room. 

~few hours later~

 A doctor walks out to me and I stand up. 

"I'm sorry but her reproductive system was taken out. She can't have any kids anymore. Other then take she was r**** the whole time. She is currently in a coma I am sorry we can not do anything else to her," The doctor said. I was in shock.

A/N

cliffhanger!!!!!!

I unloaded finally. I started school now so yea. I will try to unload more.