chapter 12

Bakugous POV
  It has been a year now. I was ranked number 2 in the hero society. It was my birthday and I was with mina at the mall.

Todorokis POV
  It was bakugous birthday so I wanted to make a surprise party for him. I got mina to take bakugou to the mall and they both left. So once they left I called iida, uraraka, and tsuyu. they all came with stuff. Iida came with decorations. Uraraka came with cake stuff. Tsuyu came with cake decorations. The cake was going to be explosion themed going along with his quirk.

"Hey todoroki,"uraraka said when I finally broke free from my thoughts.

"Oh hey uraraka. Sorry was thinking how to do this" I said and smiled and they smile back.

Everyone starts to decorate and me and uraraka go to the kitchen to make the cake.

After a hour of us making and baking the cake we let it cool. We went to go help decorate the place.

I'm glad iida bought alot of explosion themed decorations for this party. Me and uraraka both start helping and after a few we finish.

After we finished me and uraraka went to finish the cake. The cake decorating was kinda hard but we did it.

"Hey mama. Where's papa?" Katsumi asks. I forgot he took a nap before bakugou left. He doesn't know what's happening yet.

"Oh he's at the mall. We are making him a surprise party. We are finished now,"I say as I take the cake to the table and set it up nicely. Katsumi smiles and gets excited.

"I forgot it was papas birthday today," katsumi said and giggles and looks around. I then get a text from mina saying they where almost there so I tell everyone to find since people showed up a few minutes ago.

We all hide and wait for the door to open. When it opens we all jump out.

"Happy birthday bakugou!!" We scream. He looks surprised and shocked. After a while he regains his composter. He then smiles and we all smile back.

"Thanks guys," he says and he fully walks in. He takes a look around and laughs. "Explosion themed party. Wow that cake is amazing who made it?" He asks and laughs.

"Me and uraraka," I say and smile. He hugs me and I hug back.

"Thanks babe," he says and smiles. "Couldn't ask for more,"

I smile and we start to party. We all ate the food that was on the table. Then we sang happy birthday and then ate cake. Then he opened the presents from everyone. He got alot of gift cards and then it came to me. I smile and give him his present. He looks at me.

"Open it," I say and he nods. He opens it and finds a pregnancy test in it that says positive. He gasps and looks at me.

"Where having a baby!?" He asks and I nod. He grabs me and lifts me and spins me. I giggle and hug him so I don't fall. He puts me down and everyone congrats us about me and bakugou having a kid. We all say thanks and then they leave.

Me and bakugou both walk to our room and he looks at me. He starts to kiss me and I kiss back.

"I'm so happy right now," he says and I nod.

"I was going to tell you sooner but I wanted to tell you as a present," I say and he smiles.

"It's ok," he says and smiles more then before. "Best present ever," he says and lays down and so do I. Me and him fall asleep after a few cuddling each other.