chapter 5

Bakugou's POV

I wake up and I get up. I see that I am wrapped up and I had no binder and I run to my closet and grab one since I had three in total. I now have two. I put it on and walked out to the common area to hear everyone talking about me. 

"Question? How are we telling Bakugou?" Someone asks who I guess is Mina. 

"Tell me what?" I ask them and they look at me scared and I stare at them waiting for the answer while rubbing my eyes.

"Well...uh...Bakugou we are sorry but to save you Todoroki had to accept to be Midoriya's girlfriend and they left Japan," Kirishima says. I tear up and cry. 

"NO!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN NOW NOW!!!" I scream out crying and falling to my knees. I hide my face from the others and I then feel someone hug me. I look at them and find it was Kirishima comforting me and then I feel the rest of the class coming into the hug. I cry again trying to calm down but I can't.  "C-can we tell Aizawa to tell heroes to keep an eye out for her I want her back and unharmed," I say and look at the others. 

"We will try to convince Aizawa but it will take time," Kirishima says.

"I don't care how long as long as I get her back. I can't live without her," I say and Kirishima gets up so does the others. Kirishima walks out and I stay on the floor tearing up but the tears don't go down my face they stay there in my eyes. I then feel someone lift me up and I see Shoji lifting me. He carries me to the couch and sets me down. I see everyone come to me and I see Mina trying to come to me. She knows me so well. She bought me all the food I use to calm down. I smile and I hug her. "Thanks, I was needing this," I said and I smile and She smiles back.

"Anytime sweetheart. If you need help we are here. Do you need space we can give you space?" Mina says and I nod getting up.

"I am going to lay down. I just want to be by myself right now," I say and everyone nods in response. I walk to my room with all the food Mina got me and I set it down on my bed. I turn my head and I see a letter and stuff that was Todoroki's. I cry again finally letting the tears go down my face. I read the letter quietly and was silently crying while reading it. After I read it I put it down and I hang it somewhere so when I need it, It is there. I put the stuff away and I lay in bed and eat the food. After a while, I fall asleep. 

Todoroki's POV (before they left)

"OK I am back," I said in my monotone voice.

"Oh lighten up princess would ya," He says and I look away. He grabs my chin and kisses me. I don't kiss back and I can feel his grip getting tighter and I kiss back and his grip loosens up. "Let's get going princess," He says and I look at him annoyed and rolled my eyes. He takes me to the airport and we leave Japan and head to America. 

A/N 

Should I post more every night? Comment yes if you want me to do that.