chapter 11

Bakugou's POV 

The next morning I wake up and see Todoroki still asleep. I smile and kiss her forehead. I get up and walk to the kitchen and make Todoroki some tea. Once I finish I walk back to the room and walk in the room and put the tea on the nightstand and shake her awake. She wakes up and I smile and she sits up and I give her the tea. She thanks me and drinks it and I smile at her. She finishes it and then I grab the cup and take it to the kitchen. I washed the cup and put it away where it goes. I smile when I saw her come down and hug me from behind. 

"Good morning my beautiful girlfriend," I say and she looks at me. 

"Your acting differently. What did you do with my boyfriend?" She had this serious look to her and she did to which made me blush. She had a cute cat-like laugh. Then soon the little Katsumi walks out and yawns and hugs me and Todoroki. I smile and hug the kid back and went to make breakfast. I decided to make Pancakes for breakfast and when finished I gave todoroki and Katsumi a plate of food. I sit down after giving them plates and then I started to eat. 

~ a Few years later~

We had finally Graduated U.A. We were pro heroes and me and todoroki where both climbing to the top fast. We already made it to the top five in one year. I was place number 4 she was number 5. We were going shopping currently to buy decorations since Katsumi's surprise party is tomorrow. His birthday is today but it is Friday and we don't party on Fridays or we made it on Saturday. He doesn't know we are doing this party. We finish and put everything in the car and drive back to the house. Me and Todoroki had brought our own house now. Five bedroom house. So in case, someone wanted to stay the night. We leave the decorations in the car and walk inside the house. Then we wait till it is time to go get Katsumi from his school. When it is time we pick him up from school. He comes in the car sad and I look at him. 

"Hey, buddy what's wrong?" I ask him and he looks at me with the sad look in his eyes. 

"There are kids that are picking on me because mom had me when she was in high school," Katsumi said and I look at the school. 

"What are the kid's names?" I ask him and he gives them to me and I get out of the car and walk into the school. I walk to the principal's office and blast myself in. "Hey you asshole!" I screamed at the principal and he looks at me scared wondering why the number 4 hero was here. 

"Y-yes ground zero," He said and look scared still.

"You are not watching your kids here! My son came into the car just a while ago sad cause kids are picking on him cause his mother gave birth to him when she was in high school," I told him and he looked surprised. 

"You have a son?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

"No not really. His mother was kidnapped for a year and was raped and was pregnant and kept the child and while since I was dating her I became the father of the kid. So you better deal with these kids now or I swear you will not work here anymore," I said in a voice that can scare anyone. The principal nodded.

"What are the names of the kids?" He asked and I gave him the names. He wrote them down and thanked the hero and he started calling parents. I go back to the car and sit down in the front seat. 

"What did you do?" Todoroki asked me with a serious look.

"I only told the principal to expel the kids," I said and she sighed. I smile and she drives home. We get out and we have dinner at a restaurant.