Chapter 10

Bakugou's POV

It has been a few months since I accepted that I was a father. It was Katsumi's first birthday and we were, of course, throwing a party for her. I had gone out to buy more decorations and a present for Katsumi. I treat her like my own. Hopefully one day I can have one blood related to me but I know that is impossible. I am not a guy I am a girl. But I was trying to get bottom surgery here after I graduate U.A. I buy the decorations and the present and then headed back to the house. I was walking back and all of a sudden I got touched by someone and I then passed out. 

~Hour later~

I wake up but I was in an alleyway. I look around confused. I then remember that Katsumi's party is in an hour and I get up and run all the way back. I get there and everyone looks at me confused and I look back at them. 

"What?" I ask them and they look away. I give Todoroki the decorations and put the present on the table. I then had to use the restroom so I walked to the bathroom. I went in there and pulled my pants down. I look down a little and then I see it. I thought back to when the person ran into me. They must have had a gender-bend quirk. I scream out and then I hear footsteps run-up. 

"Bakugou you ok?!" I hear Todoroki yell out. I put my pants back on. I then walk out and look at Todoroki I smile and she looks confused. I then explained everything. She looked at me. "So you were touched by someone and then passed out and then woke up an hour later? So that is why you came so late?" She says and I nod. 

"And now I am a boy," I smile. "A dream come true," Todoroki smiles at me and hugs me and I hug back. She then pulls away and smiles and kisses me. I kiss back and smile. "I love you," I say and she smiles.

"I love you too," She says, and then she walks back out to Katsumi. I then get ready and once I am ready I head downstairs and sit down next to Katsumi. Katsumi hasn't learned how to walk yet which I wanna see it at least happen today but I know it won't happen. I play with her and she giggles. I smile and then people start to come. We invited Todoroki's family but not her father, We also invited her friend group, and we invited my friend group. They all came in and they started to say happy birthday to Katsumi to which she was confused. We all laugh and I went to go talk to my group. We talk and laugh. 

"Hey how come Todoroki choose you to be the father of the baby?" Sero asked me and I look at him. 

"Well easy, She didn't want her last name to be MIdoriya so she used mine cause we were dating before she left and I am fine with it," I say and they look at me. They start to talk about something else and we all laugh around.

"Ok time for the little princess to come eat some cake," Todoroki says and we all walk to where she was. I walk up next to her and I see she changed Katsumi into a pair of clothes that can be destroyed. Todoroki then put a small little cake in front of Katsumi and we all sang happy birthday. We all smile and I was video recording everything and then she suddenly attacks the cake by dropping her hand on the cake. We all laugh and say 'aww' at her. I stop once she stops. 

"Dada!" Katsumi screams out. I turn to her surprised. Everyone looks at me and her. 

"Her first word!" I say and grab her not caring about my clothes and hugs her softly. I was so happy her first word was dada. I twirl her around and everyone looks shocked. 

"Wow I never seemed Bakugou this happy in my life," Sero says and looks shocked. I was so happy I didn't care to want Sero said and I look at Todoroki. She looks surprised and she then smiles and takes Katsumi away from me. 

"You traitor your first word was suppose to be Mama not Dada," She says and I laugh. She looks at me and smiles. We all then have fun the rest of the night we open presents everything was normal. Until the very end of it. Deku walks in the house looking every mad. Todoroki looks at him and looks away scared and sad. I take her and Katsumi to a different room and then walk back to Deku. I push Deku away and Deku looks at me angrily.

"Get out of my way Bakugou!" He said pissed and looks at me with an evil aura.  

"No! You are not touching them and you're not talking to them! Now get out!" I scream out.  Deku then punches me and I fall back and when I get up I attack Deku to the ground and start to punch him nonstop. I feel someone trying to take me off. 

"Bakugou!! Stop! He's unconscious now so stop!" Denki yells and I hear him and stop. I look down at Deku to see him indeed unconscious and was bleeding a lot. I growl at him and get off of him. 

"Get this piece of shit out of her!" I yell out and Lida and Uraraka carry him out of the house and someone else. I go back to Todoroki and Katsumi. When I walk in I see Todoroki was shaking and crying. She was also holding Katsumi in her arms. Katsumi had started to cry to not knowing what's going on. I go to them and hug them. They look up at me and when they see it's me they start to calm down. They hug back liking my warmth. I smile and I tried to speak but I hear soft snores knowing that both of them fell asleep. I called Sero in the room and told him to take Katsumi to her room and I was taking Todoroki to our room. 

"And after you do that tell everyone to leave. I'll lock the doors," I say and Sero nods and takes the baby to her room. I take Todoroki to our room and lay her down on the bed. I then walk back out and see everyone walking out of the house and when they are out I lock the door and go back to the room. I lay down next to Todoroki. I cuddle her and I feel her cuddle back and I smile. After a few, I fall asleep peacefully next to Todoroki. 

A/N

Wow, 1,156 words without this author's note. Wow, longest one ever.