Chapter 3

Todoroki's POV 

I wake up the next morning. I sit up and sigh and then stand up. I go to my closet and I grab some clothes for the day. Lucky today is a Sunday if it wasn't and we had school I would have died. I don't wanna see Bakugou yet. 'I can't believe he didn't tell me about him being trans I would have accepted it' I thought. I then hear a knock on my door and I open the door. I see midoriya. 

"oh hey, Todoroki! I cam to check up on you. Are you ok?" He asked me. I nod and he smiles "That's good," He says and I nod again. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. To which I see Bakugou in the corner of my eyes. I see his eyes widen and he runs away. I pull away and I look at midoriya. 

"I know that we started dating yesterday but I don't know if I am in love with you. My heart wants to go back to Bakugou. I am sorry Midoriya," I walk out towards where Bakugou ran off to. I see Midoriya get pissed and I walk faster. I walk out of the sight of Midoriya and I take a deep breath. 'Where did Bakugou run off to? I need to talk to him. I'll go ask Kirishima' I thought as I walk to the common area to see the Bakusqaud and I walk up to Kirishima.

"Kirishima, have you seen Bakugou?" I ask him and he looks at me.

"I shouldn't tell you. Last night he called me in and told me everything. I know what happened and so does the whole squad. So don't you ever get near Bakugou or the squad again. You couldn't even listen to what he was going to say," He says and he walks away with the Bakusquad. I take another deep breath.

"Kirishima wait up! I'm sorry! I couldn't think please tell me where he is I wanna fix this," I yell out to them. They turn around to look at me. 

"The last place we saw him was running to his room. He looked like he was crying and we can't go in he locked himself in there," Kirishima said and They walked away again. I thank them while they walk and I walk to Bakugou's room. I knock on the door.

"Bakugou. Hey, it's me Todoroki. Open up, please. I wanna fix this. Just please open the door," I tell him through the door. The door suddenly opens up and I walk in and look around. No one was there.

"Bakugou! Where are you!!??" I scream out and I hear people run-up to the room. I look around and I see a note on Bakugou's desk and I pick it up. I read it and the Bakusquad walks in and see the note in my hand. 

"What's that?" Kirishima asked after the other people tell him what happened. 

"A note," I say as my eyes widen finishing reading it. 

"Well, what does it say?" Kirishima asked getting a little pissed. 

"If you want Bakugou back meet me at the park near xxxxxxxx rd," I tell them. 

"Is it sighed?" Kirishima asked and I nod. 

"Sighed Midriya Izuku," I read it scared. "He did this because I broke up with him. We started dating last night but this morning I told him I didn't have feelings for him," I say and everyone looks at me. 

"Well then let's go meet him there," Kirishima said and the others nod and I get up. 

"Let's do this!" I screamed out and everyone cheered and went and got ready to go get Bakugou.