chapter 17

(My addiction to Hamilton is crazy.)

Bakugou's POV

 It was a few weeks since everything and I was able to take her back home. I give her clothes so she can change into them before we leave. I wait out in the room while she changes. A few minutes pass and she walks out. I smile and her and she smiles slightly at me and I take her hand. She squeezes my hand. 

I walk out holding her hand her following me. I walk to the car and open her door for her. She smiles and gets in. I get in the drivers seat and drive home. Well to my house. She is going to stay with me now. We get there and I get out and got to open her door for her. 

I walk her to the door and open the door and she walks in after me. She walks to the couch and sits down and sighs softly. I go to kitchen and get a glass of water. I walk to her and give her the water. She takes it and drinks the water.

"Thank you," She says and smiles. I nod and walk back to the kitchen and start to cook food. I smile slightly while I cook. I cook for me and her. Soon I finish and take a plate of food to her and she smiles and eats. She eats peacefully and I sit next to her and eats  with her. 

"Mm this is good," she said and smiles. I finish and soon she also finishes. I pick the plates up and go to clean them. I feel a pat on my back and I see it is todoroki. "I can do it baby," She said and I sigh and let her. 

She washes dishes and smiles looking at me.

~Few years later~

Me and Todoroki had gotten married and went on our perfect honeymoon. We decided to adopt kids. We have three kids in total. One who is a boy in his teens. He is about 15 years old and had black hair with grayish eyes. He was our oldest. 

Our second one is about 7 years old. She has blond hair and blue eyes. She loves to be outside and she loves heroes and was happy to know her parents where heroes. 

Our third and last one was a boy. He was about 3 months. He has red hair and red eyes. He was a lovable and playful boy who has a lot of energy. 

We still haven't forgotten our baby who died. We did a small funeral for him and Me and todoroki cried a lot. We still can't believe that happened. But we accepted it cause it was dragging us down all the time. We visit him everyday and hope he was happy up there. 

A/N

Last part. Sorry short but I couldn't write anymore. I dont know what else. Well this is my last book. Until I think of other ones to write.