chapter 7

Bakugou's POV 

I wake up the next morning feeling a lot better. I then go to my closet and grab a shirt and some pants. I go and change in my room and I look at myself when I was about to put my shirt on. I put my hands to my side and dropped my shirt. I have gotten too skinny for what I am supposed to be. I then grab the shirt and put it on and head downstairs to the kitchen. I made food and a lot of it for me. I got a plate and made myself a big plate of food. Kirishima comes into the kitchen and looks at me confused.

"Why so much food bakubro?" Kirishima asks and I sigh. I lift up my shirt to show him that I got really skinny and it's not good. "What?! Why are you so skinny!?" He asks and I cover his mouth.

"Quiet!" I whisper-yell to him. "I have been depressed since Todoroki left and right now I am trying to get me back to the way I was before she left," I say and he looks at me.

"That's every manly of you bakubro!" He says and I nod and eat. I was happy today was Saturday. I was hoping Todoroki asks for me. I wanna get to know more about the baby. Maybe I can be the step-father one day. I sigh knowing it wasn't going to happen. I then see Kirishima, He was looking at me and he looks confused. I then realized that I sighed out loud.

"Are you ok?" He asks me worried. 

"I'm fine," I say, and when I finish and I clean up. "I left some food for you and the squad," I say to him and he gives me a high five and I walk to the living room. I was thinking and I sat down on the couch thinking. It then hit me I never told anyone I was trans. I sigh again and think about how I am going to say it. I didn't realize that my squad had come in and sat next to me looking at me. I then snap out of it when Denki lightly slapped my cheek. I look at him and he looks scared. 

"Please don't kill me!" He begs. I start to laugh and he looks at me confused. "Bakugou are you ok? Are you sick?" He asks and I shake my head. 

"I'm fine," I say and he looks more confused.

"Are you sure? I never seemed you laugh before," He says and I nod. He looks at me and then he laughs a little. I pat his shoulder and smile. Everyone that was in the living room looked at me and they start to smile. I look at everyone and smile back. I then see Aizawa walk in the dorms and head to me. 

"Bakugou. Todoroki wants to see you again," He says and I nod and get up. 

"But before we get there I wanna buy her something, Also something for the baby," I say and he nods. We both walk out and head to Aizawa's car and we go to the store. I buy Todoroki some chocolates that I know are her favorite ones and I buy the baby some toys and clothes and shoes. I then head back to Aizawa'a car and put the stuff in the car. He looks at me and I get in the car and we head to the hospital. We get there and I ask for a visitor's pass so I can go into the room. I took the stuff I brought. I then knock on her door and wait for a few. 

"Come in," I hear someone say after a while. I go in and walk in with the bags. She sees them. "What are those?" She asks and I smile.

"Some stuff I brought for you and the baby. I brought you, your favorite chocolates and the baby toys, shoes, and some clothes," I say and she was surprised. 

"Thank you so much Bakugou," She says tearing up.  I go and wipe her tears away. 

"Please don't cry no more. I am here. I will always be here with you," I say and she smiles. I caress her face and she nuzzles into my hand. I smile and I caress her face more. She seemed to calm down and get relaxed. I then sit down on a chair. 

"So, uh...you used my last name for the baby. What does that make me?" I ask her and she looks at me and blushes.

"That makes you the father of the baby," She says and I blush and smile. I hug her and she hugs back. I can't believe I am a father now.