More Brain Food

. The brain not only named itself but also got surprised when it realised it named itself.

2. When you drive a new car, you are rich. When you drive an old car, you are poor. But when you drive a super old car, you are super-rich.

3. When I see someone wear $50,000 watch, I don't know if they're really good with money or really bad with money.

4. We use tables to keep food off the floor, tablecloth to keep food off tables, placemats to keep food off tablecloth and plates to keep food off placemats.

5. Technically, almost every mirror you buy in a shop is a used one.

6. People who die in tragic ways are just going about their day not knowing they're about to die.

7. Either we're alone in the universe or we aren't. Either possibility is mind-boggling.

8. Have we ever used the same currency/note twice at 2 very different times?

9. I wonder if my ancestors ever owned my current dog's ancestors.

10. If you punch yourself and it hurt you, are you too strong or too weak?

11. I wonder if the world population would have increased or decreased if alcohol never existed. I am thinking about mortality and conception numbers here.

12. Many animals probably need glasses, but nobody knows it.

13. If you attempt to rob a bank, you wouldn't have to worry about food and bills for the next 10 years regardless of whether you were successful or not.

14. I wonder how shackled up my life must be because of all the chain messages I didn't forward.

15. Eyelashes are supposed to prevent things from getting into the eye but when I do have something in my eyes, it's usually the eyelash. Eyeronic right!? (I hope you see what I did there!;))

16. The sinking of the Titanic must have been a real blessing to the lobsters in the kitchen.

17. If the oldest person on Earth is 120 years, then 121 years ago, there was a completely different set of people on Earth. I repeat, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SET.

18. In the word 'almost', you use all of 'most' and most of 'all'.

19. 'Mercedes' has all 3 e's pronounced differently.

20. A bed is a shelf for your body when you are not using it.

21. Your future self is watching you right now through memories.

22. The saying shouldn't be "Money can't buy happiness". It should be "Money can't prevent sadness."

23. Being a teenager is the awkward stage where you like adults more than kids but kids like you more than adults do.

24. So many crimes would be solved if only pets could talk.

25. Clapping is like hitting yourself with hands because you like it. Also, you never stop clapping, only the period of time between them increases.

26. Can iPhone chargers be called Apple Juice?

27. Having your favourite song being played on radio is much more satisfying than playing it yourself from your iPod.

28. Intensionally trying to lose in rock, paper and scissors is just as hard as winning.

29. If you count backwards from 10, there's a pretty fair chance that you're counting someone's last seconds.

30. Now that I'm older, I can't answer "What do you want for your birthday?" because what I want can't be easily gifted.

TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU'LL LIKE IT???