Sleep and Bed

"Go sleep for sometime. You'll feel better" is the human version of "Have you tried turning it on and off?"

Also, whenever someone makes a joke in your dream and you laugh, it's actually your brain that came up with it. Of course, that's why you think it's funny!lol

Nothing wakes you up like the panic when you feel you have overslept!

Beds are just wireless chargers for humans!

Yawning is like your body giving you a 20% charge warning.

Though I have seen and used my phone for a major part of the day, I haven't actually ever seen it in my dreams. Have you?

I don't get thirsty after drinking or hungry after eating. Then why... Like why do I still feel sleepy after sleeping??

How much easier is to sleep on the sofa unintentionally or by mistake you can to sleep on the bed intensionally or forcefully!

The reason we all stay up late at night to avoid wasting free time and postpone the beginning of tomorrow.

If we could record our dreams, I'm pretty sure it would be the coolest thing on YouTube!

We mostly dream of stuff we have seen or experienced, but how can our brains replicate the falling of us from great heights without actual experience?

Me yesterday night: lol who needs sleep
Today morning: I do. I really need sleep.
Me tonight: lol who needs sleep

I'm not a day bird or night owl. I'm just some kind of permanently exhausted pegion!

When you are tired at night, everything's funny.
When you are tired in the morning, nothing's funny.

You don't know how load some work sounds until you do it at 3am in a sleeping household. Especially flushing... Sounds as if the coming of the great floods!

Then: Mom, I want my bed here. Just next to the window so that I can wake up to the fresh sunlight and chirping of the birds.
Now: Mom, let my bed be here. Near the plug *inside mind: so that I can be on phone all night and keep it on charging simultaneously*
The best feeling is when your phone is fully charged and you can roll on to the other side of bed.

Sleeping is just an 8 hour long blink.