Happy ever after (epilogue)

A/N: HELLOOOOO PEOPLEEEEE! I'm so so so so so sorry for the terrible delay, but my last exam was a pain in the ass...

ANYWAY! It's finally here! I know it's kinda short, but I had this scene in my mind since the first chapter, so I HAD to do it.

So enjoy! As always let me know what you guys think!

-

"Fuck."

"Oh yes." Hailee looked at Maia with a smug smile etched on her face, "I won, go get breakfast." And then splashed water in Maia's unimpressed face.

"Oh cmon, you had an head start!"

"How? We started at the same time."

"Hailee are you aware of the fact that your legs are longer than mine?"

"It's not my fault that you're shorter than me." Hailee snickered when Maia splashed her with water and pulled on her right arm to flush their bodies together, nuzzling her nose and pecking her lips lightly. "Now, go get breakfast." She kissed Maia languidly before pulling away and pushing her girlfriend out of the water.

The two of them were on a relaxing vacation and they were staying in the same hotel they stayed 4 years prior, after Maia's birthday. Hailee took a well deserved break after months of being on tour and Maia from being stuck in a lab for two months. After their fight, they tried their best to make it work even if it was hard with Hailee on tour or filming something and Maia earning her bachelor's degree, but they made it work.

Hailee got out of the water and laid on the lounge chair, soaking up in the warming sun. She let herself relax, a happy sigh escaping her lips and a satisfied smile on her face, basking in the warmth of the sun, but everything was interrupted when a freezing sensation invaded every inch of her body, shivers already appearing on her skin. She hastily got up from the chair and looked at the culprit, ready to kill them, when her eyes met with familiar brown ones, "MAIA!" Hailee screeched and when Maia let out a not-so-sorry 'ops', Hailee grumbled and run after her girlfriend, thanking her legs for catching up with her almost immediately, and lifted her up, throwing her in the water, laughing wickedly at Maia's bewildered expression when she resurfaced.

"YOU BITCH!"

"You started it! So you deserved it." Hailee shrugged nonchalantly and when she turned around to go get her coveted breakfast, she suddenly felt being pulled back and water surrounded her. She resurfaced, wiping away her wet hair from her face and glowered at Maia who had an innocent face on. Maia got closer and pulled her into her body, peppering her face with sweet kisses, Hailee giggling and pushing Maia away.

"Cmon, I want breakfast!" Hailee laughed, that soon morphed into a squeak when Maia lifted her up and carried her bridal style out of the water and walked towards their chairs. Hailee's melodious laugh made butterflies fly around Maia's stomach and a loving smile appear on her lips, her arms around Maia's neck and her nose bumping with every step into Maia's cheek, both giggling dumbly.

During breakfast they sat in front of the other and talked about everything and nothing, exchanging cute smiles, feeding each other, all that "sickeningly cute stuff that makes me want to puke" like Jane would put it.

"And then Griffin challenged me and before we knew it we were speeding down the hallway of the arena with skateboards, almost knocking ou-" Hailee snapped her fingers in front of Maia's face, who was looking dreamily at her with her head resting on her closed right fist. "Earth to Maia. Hello?" Maia snapped out of her daydream and blushed furiously, laughing lightly to cover it up. "What were you thinking about?"