Meeting her

Maia:
GOOD MORNING
BUTTERCUP!

Maia:
I'm sending you my
address.

Maia:
*address*

Maia:
See you in a bit!

Hailee:
Good morning, I was getting
in the shower.

Hailee:
Mh.

Maia:
What?

Hailee:
We live 20 minutes away...

Maia:
Stop!!!!

Maia:
Don't fuck with me!!

Hailee:
I'm not!

Hailee:
Btw, I don't want to be late.

Hailee:
See you in a bit.

Maia:
Okay.
Read at 9:01 am

-

This is it. Hailee thought. She was outside Maia's nice apartment.

She stopped in front of the door and took deep calming breaths. She stood there for a minute, calming her nerves. Cmon just do it. Ring this stupid doorbell. With a last calming breath, she ringed the doorbell.

A couple of seconds passed, Hailee felt her heart beating so loudly that she thought Maia could hear it on the other side of the door.
She fixed her black shirt with "Girl Power" written on it. Her outfit was completed by a pair of jeans and a pair of black vans.

Suddenly the door swung open and the most beautiful sight Hailee ever saw came into view.

"Hi." Maia said with a nervous smile. She was dressed casually with just a pair of jeans and a light blue adidas sport tank top. Oh. My. God. She has arms in a great shape. Calm yourself down Hailee... Can somebody explain to me how can someone look so hot and so cute at the same time?

Hailee was stunned. She got herself out of her daze and smiled at the shorter girl. "Hi."

Maia signaled Hailee to come inside and stepping aside to let her in.

Without warning, Maia surged forward and engulfed Hailee in a tight hug. The singer was taken aback by the short girl's action, but nonetheless hugged her friend just as tightly.

After a couple of seconds they separated with shy smiles on their faces.

"Hailee it's so good to finally meet you!" Maia said with a big smile.

Hailee mirrored her, "it's good to meet you too! Finally!"

They looked at one another without saying nothing. Hailee, with a sly smirk on her face, was the first to spoke up, "you weren't kidding when you said you were short."

Maia's mouth dropped. She shook herself out of the shock quickly and with a scowl answered, "ok, rude." She took Hailee's arm and went to open the door. "It was a displeasure meeting you. Bye."