Him

A/N: Hello everyone! Thank you for the feedback and your comments. I'm reading them! Thank you for liking this story so far. Anyway this is just a filler chapter. I wanted Hailee and Jane to meet but I didn't want to talk too much about it. There's plenty of time for their hang outs! But a bomb is dropped. Let me know what you guys think! Enjoy!

-

The next day Maia was woken up by her phone ringing. She blindly reached for it on the nightstand and answered without looking the caller ID. After answering with a grunt, a graceful voice filled her ears, "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE." Maia hastily pushed away her phone from her ear with a grimace.

What a nice way to wake up.

Maia put her phone back on her ear, "you're an ass, do you know that, right?"

"I love you too babe. Anyway, did I wake you?"

"Nope, not at all." Maia answered ironically.

"Ah that's great! I'm on my way to your house. I'll be there in 5."

"Use your keys." Maia grunted.

"Alright."

Jane hung up and Maia let go of her phone, throwing it somewhere on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

The shorter girl was woken up again by a body crashing on hers on the bed. Maia groaned loudly at the pain, "rise and shine, sweet cheeks. We have to study." Jane said slapping Maia's ass hard.

"Ow. Leave me alone! Let me sleep!" Maia whined.

"That's not an option, hotcakes. Cmon. Wake up, wake up, wake up." Jane said repeatedly jumping on Maia's back.

Maia swiftly pulled Jane's arm down and cuddled her, "five minutes mom."

Jane shook her head with a small smile, giving in. "You're lucky you're cute when you're sleepy. 5 minutes."

True to her words, Jane woke up Maia again, but this time the short girl didn't protest. She got up and jumped into the shower. In the mean time Jane went into the kitchen and made coffee for her sleepy friend.

10 minutes later a fully awake Maia entered the kitchen with a big smile on her face. She walked towards Jane and engulfed her in a tight hug. "Good morning, sweetheart. How are you today?"

"Are you on drugs? 15 minutes ago you wanted to murder me. Now you're acting like this? Spit it out. What do you need?" Jane said passing a cup of fresh coffee to her friend.

"Nothing." Replied Maia, without looking at Jane, eyes fixed on the mug in her hands.

Jane hummed and stared intensely at the shorter girl. "Spit it out."

Maia sighed and looked up, into the black haired girl eyes. "Hailee is coming over."

Jane was shocked at first, but recovered quickly and a sly smirk showed up on her face. "So I'm meeting your girlfriend."

Maia groaned loudly, "she's not my girlfriend. And please, please, don't embarrass me in front of her."

Jane faked being offended, "what kind of friend would I be..." she paused dramatically, Maia having a little bit of hope, "If I didn't do these things?" Maia deflated at that. I should have known better.

Jane smiled and put an arm around her friend, "don't worry, I won't do it. At least not intentionally.."

"Remind me why are we friends?"

"Because I'm awesome." Jane said smugly.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that."

Jane gasped and slapped the back of Maia's head. "Jerk."