eighteen | climax

E I G H T E E N | C L I M A X

★ ★ ★

The party was so energetic and full of life. Stan wasn't feeling comfortable being in a house full of teenagers and young adults; it made him feel like he was the oldest human being on earth.

The only reason that made him attend this crazed-party is that Anna asked him to, she was the best colleague he have ever worked with and she was very polite and nice woman too.

He was drinking some drink that he wasn't even sure what it was, but he had to admit it, it tasted kinda appealing.

While he kept drinking the unknown liquid, the love birds made their way towards him; big smiles plastered on their faces.

"Hello kids!" He beamed at them and took a sip from his juice or whatever you want to call it.

"Hi!" They both greeted back, and waved to him.

"So how's life with you now?" Stan asked, curiosity lacing his husky voice.

They both looked at each other and then back at him, Jamie was about to speak but Luke was faster.

"It's amazing! We signed a contract with this awesome dude, we also applied for part-time jobs" Luke informed Mr. Narren, a wide smile plastered on his face.

Jamie nodded her head in agreement and gave a thumps up to Stan -it wasn't really important to do that- but she did so anyway.

"Okay that's good to know guys I have to leave now. Where's your gay friend?" Mr. Narren asked both of them.

They looked at each other then at Stan and shrugged their shoulders in unison as to tell him that they don't have any acknowledge of Calum's whereabouts.

Walking away from the love birds, he made his way towards the kitchen. In there he found two teenagers swapping saliva aka kissing in there.

"Shame on you!" Mr. Narren said and walked up to them. The boy and the girl shrieked with fear as if this old man would cast a spell on them or something.

Suddenly it clicked in Mr. Narren's head; the boy was Luke's brother and the girl was Anna's daughter.

"What are you two doing together in here?" He asked, giving a disapproving look to the both of them.

The boy -Blaise- blushed slightly and the girl's -Penelopé- face turned a crimson red. What they were doing was so obvious, why is he asking them? Maybe to make them feel embarrassed then they already were.

"I'm just... I'll go find someone, you two behave well!" He warned them and went out of the kitchen and to the living room.

There he found, a group of young people playing 'Truth Or Dare'. A lot of people were sitting in the circle and he found the guy he was looking for, finally. He went over to him and tapped him on the shoulder lightly, the black-haired looked at him in confusion.

"Um excuse me sir, but who are you?" The boy asked, with an amused look on his face.

"I used to be Luke and Jamie's therapist back in the days, and I'm here to congratulate you on your coming out. My name is Mr. Narren and I honestly think that it was a brave move to perform mister...?" Mr. Narren waited for the boy to give him his name and shake his already extended hand.

"Calum. Calum Hood" He took his hand and shook it, while introducing himself.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Mr. Hood and this is an amazing party but I have to leave so pardon me" Stan excused himself and started walking to the front door of the Irwin's household.

Just before he could turn the door knob, an unfamiliar song to Mr. Narren started blaring from the speakers as loud as possible.

-swing your partner round and round
end of the night it's going down
one more shot another round
end of the night it's going down-

The sound of Pitbull singing got further and further as Mr. Narren walked towards his car. While he was walking he remembered how Luke's life used to be and how it have become now.

All of these things that had occurred in Luke's life helped him improve to the best. Mr. Narren was so happy because he was the one who helped him out, and that made him feel so proud about himself and of the boy who was once broken and now is fixed with the help of his loving family and the girl who is now the love of his life.

The true happiness is that Jamie became over her self-harm obsession, and Luke became over his dependence on alcohol.

★ ★ ★

fin.