four | impressions

F O U R | I M P R E S S I O N S

★ ★ ★

Sundays were the most boring of days as far as Ashton was concerned. All he did was pass the time with random video games, hardly entertaining.

Assuming that the boys were content downstairs watching TV, Ashton did not bother with going down to confirm his assumptions, but rather turned on his Sony and inserted the Minecraft CD. He was addicted, after all.

Ashton's phone vibrated inside of his pocket, notifying him of an incoming message. Removing his phone from his pocket he saw that it was from Calum.

Hellooooooooooo! Ash we are at Zen club, meet us there! I'm pretty sure you're making love to your video games, but whatever! see-ya -Cal xx

Ashton laughed at Calum's ridiculous statement and his fingers flew across the screen, typing a reply to Calum.

'Yo! I'll be over within 10 minutes! And yes, you guessed it right... I'm lame aren't I? Lol ' -Ash :p

Ashton was saddened by the fact that Mickey and Cal neglected to notify him when they had left. But then again, he had been asleep, so he supposed that was okay.

Switching off his playstation 4 he changed into slightly more appropriate attire: Black jeans, his t-shirt with the American flag across the front, and of course his favourite white beanie. He never forgot the white beanie.

Once dressed, he took his keys, and stuffed his phone and wallet into his pocket.

Pulling on his worn Vans, he stepped out into the corridor, locking the flat he shared with Mickey and Calum behind him. The corridor was empty, silent. Everyone would have still been sleeping, considering they were all elders or young children.

Ashton turned his back on the flat and ventured towards his car. He proceeded to drive towards the club that awaited him.

***

-later at Zen club-

"Guys I have something to announce" Ashton stood gathering everyone's attention.

"I think I might have found our lead singer!" He exclaimed once all eyes were directed to him.

"Oh really? Who is he? Or dare I say 'she'?" Calum asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"His name is Luke, Luke Hemmings" Ashton answered, a ghost of a smile forming upon his lips. Michael's expression instantly changed.

"What does he look like?" His eagerness was clear in his voice.

"Blonde hair, I think blue eyes...Oh! and he's tall as a giraffe." Ashton raised his hand as he spoke illustrating Luke's height for the boys to see.

"More details..." Michael ordered. Ashton nodded, taking another sip of his beer.

"Ahh, well he has a younger brother, Blaise or something..." Ashton waved his hands in the air dismissively.

"I want a younger brother..." Calum sighed, performing his trademark puppy dog face before swallowing half his beer.

Michael watched Ashton, glancing away quickly when Ashton caught him in the act. After a few minutes of laughter from both Ash and Cal, Michael decided that it was about time to go home.

"We're leaving..." Michael informed Ashton as he began dragging Calum towards the exit.

"Wait, what about me?" Ashton whined. He had no idea how he was going to get home after how much he had drank.