nine | visit

N I N E | V I S I T

★ ★ ★

Blaise was jumping up and down in happiness, it was a nice Sunday; because he'll get to spend sometime with Penelopè.

Luke was feeling really bad for a lot of reasons that day... Firstly he was so tired, his parents lectured him because he was wandering the streets past midnight, and he had to go to the Irwin's house with his younger brother.

See, the problem isn't just that, it's that Blaise couldn't stop talking about Penelopè all the way to the Irwin's household.

It made Luke go nuts.

"--Then she gave me her crayons and we coloured a pony that she--" Blaise kept talking.

"Okay, God! I got it you like her, just shut your mouth for a moment, please?" Luke cut off his brother's rambling about Penelopè.

Luke had too much on his head and Blaise wouldn't just shut up. He was thinking about the one and only, Jamie...

It was hard to take her off his head, especially after he received that message. She didn't leave his mind for a second, and he also wondered if she was thinking of him as much as he does?

She wouldn't, right?

Blaise frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, stopped walking and looked at his older brother before saying...

"I hate you!" Blaise stuck out his tongue and started running.

"No Blaise! wait up!" Luke yelled and started to run after his brother.

'Great... My brother hates me too' Luke told himself and ran after Blaise.

"Leave me alone! I hate you!" Blaise yelled back and continued to run.

"I'm sorry okay? I am so sorry, just stop running!" Luke yelled back and Blaise stopped running.

"You are?" Blaise asked and cocked his head to the side, looking at Luke innocently.

"Yes!" Luke answered way too quickly.

"Okay..." Blaise simply said and looked down while he continued to walk with his brother.

Luke didn't say anything after that, and walked beside his brother. He just wondered what made Blaise say that? Was it the kids at school who affected him? Or he just really meant it?

After a few minutes they were infront of the Irwin's household. It was a normal cozy house, it gives you the feeling of a lovely family living in it.

Luke and Blaise walked to the front door and knocked on the door. They waited a little bit and then the door was wide open, revealing Penelopè and Ashton's Mom.

"Well hello there boys!" She beamed at Blaise and Luke.

"Hi Mr. Irwin!" They both greeted back and smiled.

"Come on in, we were waiting for you!" Mr. Irwin said excitedly and left the boys and Penelopè before disappearing into one of the many doors.

Luke and Blaise smiled once again and went inside the house. Luke's jaw literally hit the floor once he took a good look at his surroundings. He couldn't even find the right words to describe the house it was just...

Beautiful.

While he was looking around, he felt a small hand tugging on his leg, when he looked down his eyes met with the most green eyes he has ever seen.

"Luke?" The innocent cute Penelopè called out for Luke.

"Yes love?" He replied waiting eagerly for her response.

"Can you possibly play with us?" She asked and pointed to Blaise then to herself.

Luke thought about Ash's whereabouts and what he was even doing at a time like this.

He thought about it for a while and before he can give her an answer Blaise interrupted.

"No! He can't, it's a game for little kids. He doesn't like these kind of games I swear!" Blaise clarified to Penelopè, but she wasn't stratified with that.

"Don't you like playing the Barbie dolls? I have Ken too, you can play as him if you don't want to play using a girl doll?" Penelopè suggested.

Luke shook his head and smiled a little and said, "Look, I'm sure Blaise likes that stuff! Besides I'm waiting for Ash" Luke told her.

"Yes! Totally!" Blaise nodded his head way too quickly and then Penelopè just gave up and led Blaise upstairs.

Luke was left alone.

He felt very awkward standing there and not having anything to do, so he scratched the back of his neck and was about to go look for Mr. Irwin. But before he could leave, Ashton came downstairs.

'Thank god!' Luke told himself.

Ashton smiled widely showing his dimples and hugged Luke.

"Sorry dude, I was just making sure my room was inappropriate to be at, since I... You know don't spend a lot of time in here" Ashton told Luke, hoping that he'll just forgive him.

"It's okay really, but honestly it was very weird and awkward standing here doing literally nothing" Luke and Ashton chuckled a bit.

"So..." Ashton said.

"So...?" Luke said almost in the same tune Ash used.

"Let's just go to my room this is awkward" Ashton suggested and they both laughed a bit.

They headed upstairs and passed a few doors, and finally stopped in front of a brown wooden door with a lot of posters and stuff on it.

Ashton opened the door and led Luke in.

"Welcome to my den, Hemmings" Ash said and threw himself on his bed immediately.

Luke smiled and looked around Ashton's room. It was a dark themed room, random rock band posters here and there and most importantly a set of drums placed oh so messily on the corner of the room.

"Ash, where do you exactly live?" Luke asked way too curious.

"Ahh I live with the lads but I come here in the vacations, holidays, family get-togethers, and whatsoever" Ashton clarified to Luke who just nodded his head and sat beside him.

"So if you live with Michael and Calum... What is this drumming set for?" Luke asked again, hoping to get a decent answer.

"Well, after I dropped out of Middle School I didn't have anything to fill my time with and I was being homeschooled at that time, so I had to get something to do at my free time. My mom bought it for me and I really liked it so I started drumming and here I am!" Ash told Luke who was smiling to him.

"Well, that's cool Ash!" Luke told him.

Ashton nodded his and smiled to him. In that very moment Luke thought about something, maybe he'll regret about it but he had to tell someone and get a help with this whole thing.

And Ashton was the only person who can help him with such a thing.

Luke sighed and closed his eyes before calling out Ash, "Ashton...? Can I tell you something?" Luke asked.

"Yeah sure man! Anything" Ashton replied to him happily. This dude was very nice honestly.

"Something happened recently and I would love it if you decide to help me out, can that be possible?" Luke started fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Ashton's curiously grew, "spill!" He demanded.

"It's about Michael..." Luke said, getting a nod from Ash as a sign to go on.

"And Jamie..." Luke continued.

Ashton's facial expressions changed and Luke felt that maybe telling him wasn't a smart move.

Oh well...