fifteen | family

F I F T E E N | F A M I L Y

★ ★ ★

The Irwin's house was so noisy for three important reasons:

One:
Anna, Ashton and Penelopé's mom, decided to hold the little party -which is no longer a little one- at her house.

Two:
Half of the Irwin's were invited -for no real reason at all-, and Ashton felt really, really uncomfortable with the presence of his cousins. Especially Jordan; she liked to annoy the daylights out of Ashton and Penelopé.

Three:
All of these people weren't supposed to be in here, which made the house noisier than ever.

Ashton was in the verge of crying because of all the noise and loud voices that came from his family. He put his hands on his ears, hoping that the movement would keep all the noise away from his ears, then made his way upstairs.

While he was walking down the hallway, he noticed that the door of Penelopé's bedroom was slightly open. He pushed it a little bit and then saw his little sister laying on her bed with her MacBook in front of her.

"Aw that's kinda cute" she chuckled and played with a strand of hair that had fallen on her forehead.

She looked so very busy, Ashton wondered about what made her smile that much. So he tip-toed inside her room and stood there; aware that Penelopé still didn't acknowledge his presence yet.

Taking a look at the screen of her MacBook, he saw a familiar looking boy. He wasn't unable to see his face clearly due to the dim lighting of where the boy was currently at.

Penelopé started laughing so loud and then she suddenly turned around only to find her older brother in her room, with an amused look on his face.

"What in the world are you doing in my room you creeper?" Penelopé started yelling at Ash.

"Checking up on you, you ungrateful little peasant sister" Ash rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well, I'm okay thank you! Now please get out of room you look like a real stalker" Penelopé got up from her bed and started to push Ashton out of her room.

"Woah what kind of a brother stalks his own sister, bruh learn how to speak first" Ashton laughed and then stood by her bedroom's door frame.

"So...? Care to explain who is this dude?" Ashton wiggled his eyebrows and waited for his sister's reply impatiently.

"Oh my god! Just get the hell out of my room!" Penelopé slammed the door right in front of his face.

"Hey! That was not nice at all!" Ashton shouted and proceeded to walk away from her room and to his room.

"It wasn't supposed to be nice anyway dumb face" Penelopé shouted back from her room.

Ashton chuckled quietly and went inside his room. He immediately threw himself on his bed and stared at his ceiling.

'This is going to be a long night' He told himself and took out his phone to tell everyone that everything was ready and that they needed to be at his house very soon.