Chapter - 3

Next morning Jasmine was feeling better after what happen last night, She quickly dress up, made her way toward the prison.

As Jasmine walked into jail that morning, she noticed that someone was visiting her big brother. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of anger when she saw it was a women. But, what she couldn't understand why she was there. And, who was the man lying on the ground?

Jasmine was about to walk up to them, but noticed that they were in a deep conversation, and also notice the warden looking around, probably for her cuz she always be here by this time. So she walked to the side to listen in, on her big brother's conversation.

"You swear?" The women asked.

"Every damn day" replied rick. Jasmine smiled, but frowned a little thinking about what  in the world they were talking about?

"No, I mean.."

"I know what you mean" Rick interrupted. Obviously noticing that this women didn't grasp his humor. "I was there, alright. Seti's place. the city of death." Oh! so they want to know about the Hamunaptra. of course she knew, she was there with her brother and the only girl there.

Jasmine saw the warden approach, Jasmine tried to make sure that she was hidden. "Could you tell me how to get there?' The women was leaning in closer. This was not a conversation anyone to hear. "I mean, the exact location?"

Jasmine didn't hear any more of their conversation, there voice were too low. All of sudden she saw Rick kiss the woman.

"Then get me the hell outta here" Rick exclaimed as the guards pulled him away from the bars and hit him with a club. Jasmine winced. "Just do it, lady" He was fighting back.

"Where are they taking him?" The women asked the warden.

"To be hanged" Warden replied in a bit too cheerful tone for her liking. but after hearing those she felt like her world collapsed. Her brother was about to be executed, but she no longer had to marry the warden.

Jasmine found herself fighting to get to the courtyard where the gallows were. She was trying to get passed the guards and ran up to him, the shock of what was happening seemed to weaken her. However, the guards were also not being considerate towards the fact that she was a woman. She felt the guard hit her to the side of her head. She felt like giving up, but then she got up hit the guard in the family jewels hard and then she ran inside but she was only able to reach the balcony.

From the balcony she saw the woman sitting next to the warden. There was some serious talk going on there, she was sure of it. She suddenly notice her big brother's initial drop of her brother, her heart skipped a beat (not in a good way) and she noticed that her big brother's neck didn't break, the fight within her came back.

After what felt like forever, the warden shouted, "Cut him down!!" in Arabic. The guards stopped fighting jasmine, allowing her to run to her brother.

Rick looked up at the women who saved his life, but Jasmine didn't care. After a while, rick realized that he could finally hug his baby sis without bars between them, he pulled her so close. Finally, brother and sister were together again.

''''''''''''''''

vote, comment and follow

how r u everyone? hope you like it...

RANDOM FACT - Rock candy was once used as medicine...

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME - I love werewolfves and i like vampires (I like werewolves little more than vampires)..

---------

~Little_Sun