Chapter - 7

Jasmine's POV

It didn't take them long to thank the Bedouin and set off into the desert. Jonathan was complaining, I was taking in my surrounding its feel so calm, safe...these desert have always made me feel safe...like I feel safe with my brothers. well I don't know about Ardeth it been so long since I've seen him... I wonder how he looks like now, I bet he is still as handsome as he was in when we last meet. I wonder if he is the chief of medjai now.

I was sitting in the camel lean on Big brother, Adam, Evan and Eve behind us, then Jonathan and at last warden singing, which sounded like a cry of a dying crane. I turned my head and placed it on top of big brothers shoulder to look at Evan and Adam, they gave me and smirk and a wink. They know something,

I know it too but they know something I don't know.

I've never lied to my big brother or kept a secret from him well expect about the warden, ardeth and one more thing. I intend to tell him everything before this trip ends. It's hard to keep things from him, when he was all i had before...now i have Evan and Adam, so it's better, not that it was bad before, but as they say, "the more, the merrier". hmm i wonder if we can leave the warden in this desert, if we forget him, I'm sure i won't be complaining about it, i'm sure others won't too. Their expression said it all, they must have probably killed the warden, countless times in their head, in countless different ways.

Usually i try to avoid the violence, as much as possible but right now, the thought of punching the warden on his vocal cord, so we won't have to torture ourselves with his voice, that thought was really tempting. I hope Evan and Adam won't do anything...well let's see what there is in store for us, and we know this trip would be really unpredictable. I just hope everyone would make it out alive, which even i know is not gonna happen that place is city of dead itself.

We kept traveling through the heat, after the long day came to an end, it started to cool down, it wasn't long before the night fall and everyone went to sleep except my brothers and me, of course, the warden was snoring really loud, Jonathan woke and hit him with a stick and pretended to be asleep as warden started to look around, while Jonathan pretended to be asleep. Eve was asleep, she moaned and was about to fall off big brother caught her and careful pushed her back, and shushed the camel. I smiled, 'looks like my big brother has a crush'.  

I looked up at big brother to see him, staring somewhere, I followed his glaze to see; the medjai. My heart skipped a beat. The first thing that came to my mind was, Ardeth. I knew he was in the middle on them..
I knew, this isn't the last time I'll see them. After all they are the ones who have to stop us from causing more trouble than we can handle. And of things got out of hand, then the Angels would have to step in and take things in their own hand, but then also we are not sure if they would be able to handle things or not. I pray everything would be okay..and that nothing extreme happens that the Angels would have to step in. And thinking of everything, I didn't realize when I closed my eyes and fell into my slumber. i wasn't surprised, that a certain medjai hunted my dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, I'm back
I sincerely apologize for not updating sooner, the next update would be coming up soon.

and sorry for the short update...

Random fact - A zebra fish and repair its own heart.

Random fact about me - I love baking.

Question:-  do you guys want a make out scene? Of jasmine and Ardeth whenever they meet or something...?
Tell me..

Vote, comment and share...

Until next time (which is soon)

Toddles

.
Little_Sun