Chapter - 2

*the dress she was wearing on the top*

3rd th person

"Ah! Miss O'Connell! There you are! the warden made his way over to Jasmine with a huge smile plastered on his face, showing his yellow teeth, Jasmine nodded to him in greeting, wrinkling her nose in a very unladylike way as she took in his appearance. He was short and chubby (not in a cute way), and there was some awful smell radiating off him. She decided that she didn't like him, but his brother's life is in his hands.

"Here I am" she agreed politely knowing she has to play nice.

"Welcome, welcome!' He led her away from the prison's entrance and towards big brother's cell.

Jasmine was feel anxious and was holding her breathe, her eyes widened in surprise as the guards brought out the man that was her big brother. He looked completely different from when she saw him last: his hair had grown longer and was extremely messy, and he could really use a bath. The clothing he had on was torn, accentuating the muscles on his arms and chest.

She blinked twice to make sure that she wasn't seeing things. "R - rick?" she asked hesitantly, taking a step toward him. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes again.

He turned his head in her direction, a smirk spread across his face "the one and only" he responded, his smirk changed into a grin when he recognized her. Seeing him grinning at her in the way that she loved and missed so much. Jasmine couldn't help herself and fell on her knees and hug him the best could with these bars separating them from one and another. They both hold on to each other like the other is going to disappear if they let go. "I missed you, baby girl" Rick whispered as he let go but still holding each other's hand between the gaps of the bars. "I missed you too, big brother" Jasmine whispered back tears falling down her forest green eyes. Rick wiped his baby sister's tears, "How are you, how have you been sweetie?" Rick asked her.

"How am I ? How am I been? You didn't contact me for two and a half years, and when I do get news of you it's because you're in prison!! Do you have any idea how worried and scared I was?? I didn't have a single clue if you are alive or not? but I knew you were alive but where you were, how you were? were you safe or not? I couldn't stop myself from thinking of these things, I was worried sick about you, Richard O'Connell, And now you are asking how I have been? Jasmine burst out, unable to keep everything bottled up any longer, for two and a half years she bottled up everything and seeing him now and in this condition, was making it even harder for her.

Rick smiled sadly at her outburst, He knew that she raised her voice only when she is upset, and she called him by his full name which is rare because she always calls him big brother or some nick name she gave him, right now, even a idiot could tell she was extremely upset. "Sorry" Rick said giving her his best innocent smile. "Sorry won't get you out of the prison, big brother" she said softly.

They spent hour taking about everything, they talked for hours and hours, but then the warden came "Miss, you need to leave, visiting hours are over" the warden said moving his eyes up and down her body making her uncomfortable, Rick saw that and he growled at him. Jasmine kissed Rick's cheeks and whispered "I came back tomorrow".

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Time skip

''''''''''''

It's been 3 years since the French Foreign Legion battle and half a year since Jasmine found her big brother, she goes to visit him every day. The warden isn't ready to free her brother.

Today like every day, she got dressed and went to the prison. and like always they talked for hours.

"Big brother, I wish that there was a way that I could get you out of here," She sighed. "But our good friend, the warden, won't let you go"

"Yeah! he just likes me so much." Rick smiled sarcastically.

"well, I suppose, I should head back to the house" She frowned. "House? not home, doll". Rick asked. "My home is you, where ever you are as long as I'm with you, there's no place I rather be".

"It's that time again, huh, love" She nodded. "well, I guess I will see you tomorrow."

"of course, you will baby sis, same time, same place." Rick held his baby sister's hand for a brief moment to let her know that he loved her. After what seemed like a second, Jasmine saw the warden giving her the sign that it was time to depart. "I love you, big brother" Rick kissed her hand and let go.

Jasmine, left her big brother's cell. As she was about to leave the jail itself, the warden stopped her.

"Good evening, Miss O'Connell," he sneered.

"Good evening"

"I have seen you come every day and spent countless hours with your brother" Jasmine nodded, thought a little irritated and annoyed. "I understand, however, that you would like to find a way to get him out of here". This is what she wanted the most since the last 6 months.

"Yes, of course, how much?" She asked

"Oh, we aren't talking number here exactly, Miss O'Connell. We are talking about what you would do to get your brother out of here"

"I'm confused. What is it that you want from me?"

"I am in need of companionship. I would like to find a wife, to have a family. And I have selected you to be this woman" Jasmine was about to protest. "Before you say anything, my darling, you must be aware that your refusal, depending on the severity, can and will affect your brother's stay here. Perhaps he will leave soon, but not the way you have intended"

So much pressure was on Jasmine, she knew she was promised to someone else, who will find her when the time is right, or that's what her father's letter said and on the other hand her big brother's life was depending on her answer. 'Please, find me soon, ardeth ' she pleaded in her mind wishing her close friend to whom she is promised to would come and save her.

She took a deep breath, "I don't have all day, darling" the warden snapped, causing her to jump in shock. 'Oh boy, big brother, Evan and Adam is going to be so mad when he finds out' she thought. the thought of being married to this man was abhorrent and being touched by him was much worse, she have a feeling if her both big brother, rick and Evan, would go on a rampage if they found out about this.

"I would do anything for my big brother, even something as repulsive as marrying"

"How soon can I take him home" she asked her voice didn't held a slightest bit of emotion.

"Well" He stalled. "It would look really bad if bailed out so soon after our engagement" she could see the logic in that, but still was a little suspicious about him. Being as accepting as she was, she nodded and started walking home. Tears of anger falling down her eyes and closed her eyes and took a deep breath 'Jasmine you are doing this for you brother, and also you are promised to someone else, the warden won't be able to touch you, but what if, wait stop, god would do what's best for me and my big brother.' she thought as she walk.

She went home took a long bath and went to sleep, she just trusted god, god will do what best for her, and she loved Ardeth, and is engaged to him. 'Everything will be alright' She thought and went to sleep.

''''''''''''''

Vote, comment or follow

plz tell if u like it or not

RANDOM FACTS - Chionophobia is the fear of snow...

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME - I like learning new stuffs...

-----