Chapter - 5

Once in the water, Jasmine felt a little turned around, she knew how to swim, but the situation was very surreal. She could see through the water that Rick had jumped in, and she started to follow him. It wasn't long after that she felt a hand on her shoulder pushing her down. It took a moment for Jasmine to orient herself to see that it was the warden. Apparently he couldn't swim very well.

Rick got to shore and looked around. Evelyn, Evan, Adam was already on shore and Jonathan was behind him. It took a second for Rick, Evan and Adam to realize that their little sister Jasmine was not on the shore yet.

After a lot of struggle, Jasmine was able to make it to shore, with the warden pretty much on her back. The warden had a tight grip on her, so she couldn't fight him off while swimming. if she had done that then she wouldn't have made it to shore. She used most of her strength to swim with the warden on her back and to push up to get some air.

Rick, Evan And Adam ran up to her when they noticed the problem.

"Get off her!" Rick  said to the warden, Jasmine was grateful and let Adam carry her out of the water. "You picked the wrong people's sister to mess with" Evan said when Jasmine was out of earshot. "You are to stay away from her. I know that you manipulated her love for me for your own advantage. You try  to pull that again and you'll have us to answer to. Comprende?"

The warden didn't say anything. In his mind he still had dibs on Jasmine. He didn't know that she was there at his hanging. He didn't pay attention to the person that ran up to Rick after he was cut down. In his mind, Rick was free; Therefore Jasmine was still his. But, what he also didn't know was, Rick had final say in the man Jasmine would marry.

"Are you ok?" Asked Rick and Evan in unison

"Yeah! just a little tired" Jasmine responded, coughing.

"Hey, O'Connell" Someone called across the river. "Looks to me like I've got all the horses!"

"Hey, Bennie!" Rick responded. "Looks to me like you're on the wrong side of the river" Jasmine started giggling causing, her three brothers to look at her with a smile on their faces. To which Bennie looked around, noticed his blunder, and cursed.

Jasmine and Eve shivered from the cool night air on their wet skin and clothes. All of their clothes went down with the barge. only thing Rick ,Evan, Adam and Jasmine had with them where their emergency bags and inside there were no cloths.

"Well, Miss O'Connell." Evelyn said to Jasmine as they approached a small village of tents. "Looks as though we are going to have to get us some clothes" Jasmine was a little embarrassed, she was being carried in the desert bridal style so that her a wet dress that was clinging to her body won't be visible to the warden.

———————————-

comment, vote or follow

hope you like it

tell me it have any confussion

RANDOM FACT - 1 cigarette takes 11 minutes of your life

RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME - I love to watch anime and read manga, naruto, fairy tail is one of my favorites...