[22] Unwind

The next day, you felt better. Waking up in your school uniform, your limbs were still slightly stiff but at least you could move around and walk. Swinging yourself up off your bed, you rubbed your eyes, humming tiredly. Aizawa must have carried me to bed like a real dad...

Shambling on over to the bathroom connected to your room, you winced at your appearance. [H/c] hair sticking out in every which way, your [e/c] eyes which were still bloodshot and puffy, and the remnants of a bruise on your cheek. It didn't hurt and wasn't swollen, but there was still a lit bit of discoloration, and you stared down your reflection as you tried to use your nen to heal the bruise.

. . . And nothing. The voice from yesterday still hadn't made an appearance, either.

Hopping in the shower, you took your time with your morning routine. By the time you had gotten out, brushed your teeth, and gotten dressed into a more casual outfit, it was just hitting noon. Aizawa was nowhere to be seen - weird, for his day off, but in general Aizawa was a pretty weird guy. On the messy table a note stood out, reading 'Had to take care of some stuff. Recovery Girl says to take it easy.'

You really hoped he wasn't expecting you to stay in all day.

Feeling your phone buzz, you unlocked it to see that Izuku had sent you a phone number, presumably Shouto's, and you were quick to send your former opponent a message, adding him into your phone.

To: Icy-Hot
From: [Y/n]

[11:56 am]: hey shouto, it's [y/n]! just wanted to let you know i'm all healed up, i had a lot of fun fighting you!
[11:56 am]: [image attached]

After a brief second of thinking, you included a selfie to show that you had not injuries whatsoever, flashing a peace sign for the boy. Immediately, underneath it said 'read' and you waited for him to respond.

To: [Y/n]
From: Icy-Hot

✔ read at 11:57 am

To: Icy-Hot
From: [Y/n]

[11:58 am]: rude!
[11:59 am]: uh, hello?

To: [Y/n]
From: Icy-Hot

✔ read at 12:00 pm

Realizing Shouto just wasn't going to respond, you huffed, exiting out of your chat with him. Good timing, too, as your phone buzzed with a text from a different person.

To: [Y/n]
From: Sparking Killing Boy

[12:00 pm]: hey, u feeling better?
[12:00 pm]: bc u still owe me a date ;)

Oh shit, you totally forgot about that.

To: Sparking Killing Boy
From: [Y/n]

[12:02 pm]: yeah i'm all healed up! do you want to go out tonight?
[12:02 pm]: [pinned location]
[12:03 pm]: this is my address!

To: [Y/n]
From: Sparking Killing Boy

[12:05 pm]: i'll pick u up at 6 ;)