BNHA ENDING

"My decision . . . I . . ."

Truly, it was a hard decision, but deep down you knew what you had to do. Even if everybody was sent back to your world... Well, you said it before, didn't you? Everything happened for a reason... Sure, Ai had sent you hurdling through a different dimension on behalf of an ill-thought wish, but out of all the worlds you could have landed in, you landed here. That had to have counted for something. There was still so much work to be done here; The League of Villains hadn't been stopped yet, after all, and quitting in the middle of U.A. just felt wrong.

In the end, the decision was up to you.

And you knew what you had to do.

"I'm sorry, but I'm staying," you announced, giving your friends a bittersweet smile. Slowly, you met the eyes of everybody; Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Kurapika. They all looked varied degrees of startled at your admission.

"But you hate this world," Leorio tried to reason, and before you could refute that claim, Kurapika was speaking up on your behalf, a soft smile on his face.

". . . I see." Everybody looked over at him in question, and he continued, only addressing you. "You've matured a lot, [Y/n]. Just... Don't give Shouta too much of a hard time."

It took you a moment to try and remember just who Shouta was, not used to hearing your teacher get called by his first name.

"Wait wait wait," Leorio exclaimed, holding his arms up in an 'x'. "What's going on here?"

Kurapika replied with the amount of sass that you had first come to know him for. "I guess somebody like you wouldn't understand, so let me put it in simpleton terms," oof, "[Y/n] wants to finish what she started. It's as simple as that."

Before Leorio could blow up at the blond — and yeah, he looked ready to burst — Kurapika stepped forward and seemed to hesitate before patting you twice on the head. ". . . I'd love to stay and chat more, but... I do have business to attend to back in our world." Kurapika's face darkened, reminding you of the fact that not all was well in your world, either. With Chrollo's nen chain removed, there was nothing stopping him from reconvening with the rest of the spiders.

Kurapika certainly was going to have his work cut out for him.

Bidding goodbye to a confused Gon, bored Killua, and a fuming Leorio, Kurapika was the first to step through the portal and disappear.

"Have fun!"

Interrupting Leorio's mindless raging was, of course, Gon. Jumping up with his hand high in the air, Gon grinned at you before holding his pinky out.

"Swear that we'll see each other soon, big sis?"

You didn't need to be asked twice as you linked your pinky with is. "Cross my heart and hope to die..."

"Or poke a needle in my eye!" you and Gon finished in unison. "And seal it with a kiss!" Tapping your thumbs together, you then gave Gon a quick hug, managing to pull in Killua as well. He didn't struggle or pull away, but he certainly didn't return the hug, looking as if he wanted to be literally anywhere else.

"I'll visit soon," you promised the two younger teens, letting go of them. Gon had started towards the portal, but stopped when he realized Killua hadn't yet moved. The Zoldyck looked frustrated, almost.

". . . [Y/n]," he started, blue eyes meeting your seriously. "About Ai..." You immediately perked up, eyebrows raising as you awaited his question, but after a moment of deliberating Killua huffed, turning away. "Never mind. See ya never, hag."