[21-25] Anthology

[21] P.O.V.: Ashido Mina

By no means was Ashido Mina a shy person. She made it known exactly what she was feeling and what she wanted, usually to the exasperation of the people around her — that's why the teen was completely unabashed as she kept going out on dates with [Y/n]. Mina knew that [Y/n] didn't see them as anything romantic, and that was fine! Romantic or platonic, Mina just liked spending time with the equally-as-energetic teen.

Today's date was, once again, at the mall. [Y/n] had quickly fallen in love with the arcade and the purikura machines, always wanting to take photos. Her reasoning was that she didn't have them back home, and she wanted to keep all the memories she made with the people she met here. It was such a cute reason that it just made Mina want to hug her tight!

"[Y/nnnnnn]," Mina whined, hugging onto the girl who was currently playing a claw machine.

The aforementioned girl giggled, patting Mina's head. "Gimme a couple of seconds! . . And one mooooree . . . YES!"

Dropping into the machine was a cute koala plushie, holding a heart that said "I love you" in calligraphy. It was a cute win, and as soon as [Y/n] pulled her prize out of the machine, she was shoving it to Mina, the other teen almost dropping it in the process.

"For you!"

The bright smile directed at Mina had her melting, and she launched herself onto [Y/n] again, rubbing her cheek against the slightly taller teen's.

"You're the best wifey! I love youuuuu!"

Giggling some more, [Y/n] hugged Mina back. "Yeah, yeah. I love you too, Mina!"

Even if [Y/n] meant it as just a friend, Mina felt her heart skip a beat at those words. Pulling away from the hug, Mina pressed a kiss to [Y/n]'s cheek, the other girl completely unperturbed and instead beaming over at her.

"Purikura?"

Mina snorted but nodded nonetheless as [Y/n] grabbed her hand and started to drag her over to the variety of photo booths.

They may not have been dating, but Mina knew she would continue to cherish every moment she spent with [Y/n].

—·—·—

[22] P.O.V.: Kirishima Eijirou

The red-haired student known as Kirishima Eijirou had been tempted to run to the classroom the moment he finished changing, too embarrassed to face [Y/n] again so soon. However, he knew it would be impolite and rather unmanly to do that, and so he waited in the gym for her to finish changing as well so the two of them could head to class.

God, though . . . He couldn't get the image and feeling out of his head, and he started to get flustered once again. For Christ's sake, the two were sparring — nothing more, nothing less! And yet, that last round, where she had wound up straddling him and pinning his wrists to the floor . . .

The thoughts going through his head right now were way too much to deal with right now.

It didn't help that Eijirou had had feelings for her for a while, anyways. He said nothing out of respect to both her and Bakugou, knowing that the blond also liked her, but shit. He wanted nothing more than to just tell you upfront that he liked you.

It hadn't been recent, either — his feelings for [Y/n]. The moment she had introduced herself in the classroom and he had noticed that she was the girl from the ViewTube video, as well as just a friendly person in general, he had wanted to befriend her. In a sense, she was a much happier and nicer version of Bakugou. Just as deadly, and has just as colorful of a vocabulary that his best friend has.