[2] Solution

You didn't think that your situation could get any more complicated. If what Eraserhead and Detective Tsukauchi were saying was true, then you really were stranded in another world. Back in your world, that thought would be near impossible - the Dark Continent hasn't even been properly explored yet, so how would you all have been able to visit alternate universes and other worlds? Judging by the two's faces, it seemed to be the same here. This was unheard of, which only signaled bad news for you. If this had never happened before, then how would you know how to get back to your own world?

To put it simple - this was a hot mess.

Despite your injuries having healed for the most part, you were restricted to bed rest as the detective made a call on his cell phone, leaving you alone with Eraserhead as he went outside of the room. The black-haired male looked absolutely exhausted. If he found you at night, and the sun is already up (the digital bedside clock blinking at 07:47), he's probably been up for a while, so it made sense.

Neither of you said anything as you fiddled with your blankets anxiously. Panic subsiding, you were drawing blanks on what your options could be. You were in an unknown world (to you) with no money, no way to contact your friends, no place to stay, and where you apparently didn't even exist. You had been through some pretty tough situations, but this most certainly took the cake.

A few minutes later of awkward silence, the detective came back in, scratching the back of his neck as he looked over at Eraserhead. "There's somebody else coming, but we have a bit of a problem..."

He didn't need to say the problem, as Eraserhead's face darkened. "The media."

It wasn't a question. He seemed to already know, and you tilted your head in confusion. What did the media have to do with this? You asked as much, wondering how that could be a problem, and Eraserhead let out a long-suffering sigh, putting a hand to his head as if he were fighting off an oncoming migraine.

"When you fell from the sky, you attracted a lot of attention. It's no wonder there are reporters waiting outside of the hospital to get a scoop on what happened and who you are."

You didn't really find a problem with this, honestly. You've had your fair share of attention, so why would reporters scare you? Apparently they were a real nuisance, though, for the two to seem so exhausted at the prospect of dealing with the onslaught of people. You found it kind of funny - Detective Tsukauchi had said that Eraserhead was a hero, so shouldn't he be used to dealing with the media if he's out there saving people and such? You weren't going to question it though, having much bigger problems at the moment.

Like how I'm going to get out of this stupid hospital.

You hated being cooped up, so being confined to your bed was a literal nightmare! You knew if you tried anything the two men would stop you, and you honestly had no clue on how to gauge their power if nen apparently didn't exist here. What was it they had again? Quirks? Whatever that was, you weren't going to risk it.

Right on time (at least to your bored self) somebody else walked in, a tiny little rat-man wearing a suit and a permanent smile on his face.

Okay, then.

"Where's All Might?"

Detective Tsukauchi was the first to speak, and the little rat-person-thing laughed, going to sit in the chair. "He got caught up by the press, unfortunately."

You didn't know who All Might was, but the other two adults nodded in understanding, as if it was something common. Maybe he was a popular person?