Atta Boy Davey

Chris’s Pov.
We followed Seitz out back onto the street

“Hey fellas they’re ova er! They’re ova er!” Spot shouted, making me chuckle.

Everyone crowded around us, asking us what had happened. I pulled Les over to me.

“Well, the striked ova, we beat em” I whispered.

Jack lifted him up onto his shoulders, and he declared the news.

“We beat em!” Jack and Les shouted.

Everything was in an uproar. Hugging cheering shouting smiling. It was all so amazing. I couldn't believe it, we actually did it. We stuck it to the man, we watched Weasel and the Delanceys walk out in shame. How could this get any better?

“Chris!” Mush shouted.

I looked up, oh no.

“Jack! Jack it’s the bulls. It’s the bulls let me down!” Les exclaimed.

“Guys go! Get down!” everyone shoved us out of sight.

“Chris” Spot ran up to me frantically.

“Spot” I breathed.

“Jack, Chris it’s over” Denton stopped us.

“Let him go!” race pulled us away.

“What are you talking about?” I exclaimed.

“No, no no. You two don’t have to run. Not anymore. Not from the likes of him anyway” Denton assured us. What? “Come on, come on” Denton walked us over to the cart with Snyder sitting on it.

Spot held tightly to my arm, Mute soon came up clinging to me as well. I handed him to Race in case something happened. The police… opened up the wagon and a bunch of young kids came out, including.

“Crutchie!” I shouted, running through the crowd and pulling him into a tight hug “Oh thank God you’re okay” I sighed.

“Betta then, look” he smiled. I turned around to see, Snyder in handcuffs. Oh it’s a glorious day “Uh remember what I told you Mr. Snyder. The first thing you do in jail, make friends with the rats. Share whatcha got in common”

“Oof” I chuckled, smiling at Crutchie sticking up for himself.

“Uh, officer. May I please?” Crutchie asked, making me laugh.

“Sure kid” he nodded.

With that Crutchie slammed the wagon door on Snyder and locked it up. We all cheered.

“You won’t be seeing much of him anymore” Denton smiled as we walked back over to the group “Say goodbye Warden”

“Bye Warden!” we all shouted.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I spun around to see, my beautiful, handsome boyfriend.

“We did it,” He smiled.

“Meh, I did it. You guys helped a little” I shrugged, smirking.

“Oh really? Well I seem to recall you needing our help” He smirked.

“And I recall needing to convince you to do so” I chuckled.

“Shut up” he smirked, pulling me into a quick kiss, so no one would see it.

“Well it wasn’t just me, right Chris?” Jack shook my shoulder.

“Huh?” I asked, I wasn’t paying attention.

Everyone laughed at my obliviousness.

“I said you two might need a lift somewhere he’s glad to oblige. Anywhere you want, and this time, you ride inside” Denton told us.