Pretty pink lips

A/N Thanks everyone for reading and following my story! Then next few chapter should be longer and alot more exciting. I still learning how to write a story and struggling to find enough time to get all my thoughts out. So sorry for the wait between chapters. Next one should be up by tonight and Its going to full of info, laughter, and a lot of fun.

As always still editing :) :) :) :) :) :) oxoxoxoxoxxoxo :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

CHAPTER TEN

JAMIE'S POV

After hearing the four gun shots coming from the north, I grabbed Scott and we ran for the house, when I ran in, the first person I went looking for was my father.

"Dad!" I yelled out "Dad where are you." No answer 'Dad' I yelled in my mind hoping he was just in his office. It's Sound proof.........

'Yes dear? I'm on my way out of town, remember?? What can I do for you?' My dad answered back in my head.

'There were shots fired out at Sam's farm, or at least close to there, I think maybe you should go out there and see what's going on.' I said while tapping my foot on the floor. I hate talking in my head to another person......I mean yes its handy, but I feeling like an idiot standing ideal while talking to someone thats not in the room most of the time, and the whole not moving my mouth thing sucks to. I can't help facial expressions either, if someone tells me something exciting, I'll just up yelling or fist pump the air like an idiot, then I'm the one getting all looks and stares. Its like technology, its only good till the power goes out.

'I'll check it out on my way out, but I'm sure their just putting an animal down, or hunting. Its probably nothing. Try Calling out there and see what's going on. it will take me about 30 min to get out there. I'd rather not stop if I don't have to.' God I can even hear his whiney tone through my head. I rolled my eyes and grab the phone.

"My dad's just left town, but he said he'll go out there if there's a problem. So I'll call out there and see what's up." I said to Scott, who was just patently sitting on the steps.

"Take all the time you neef darlin, I can just sit here and observe you....I like seeing you flustered." Scott said all flirty like.

"Not now Scott my best friend could be in danger." I yelled with complete attitude with my hand on my hip and the other on the phone to my ear. I'm not impressed and I'm sure he can see that.

"Like your dad just said, it probably nothing. Sorry but you leave your head wide open when your thinking hard." He said with a shrug.

"It doesn't mean that you have to listen though does it?" I snapped back. still holding he receiver to my ear.

"Your wasting time Jamie! Shut up and make you call, Or I'll turn that spectacular ass of your as pink as you lips for talking like that to me." He said while standing up and walking over with me with a look in his eyes that meant I had crossed a line I didn't even know excised.

"You can't just hit me for doing something I didn't even know was wrong!" I said again but louder and with more contempt.

"Well I just told you it was, and yet you still used the same tone with me. I get that you don't really know what's going on, but its really just common sense. I don't deserve to be yelled at, at any time Jamie. Do you think I would just start yelling at you? That's not how we communicate, to anyone let alone someone you "care for". Saying care for in air quotes making me feel like shit because he was right. I was just yelling at him for no real reason, that was of his fault anyways.

"Your totally right. I'm sorry.........I'm ummm well, I guess one of those spoiled little brat types that gets what she wants, when she want's it. I'm not used to treating a lot of people with respect I guess." I said putting my hands to my waist and my head do in submission.