Kick in the ass

Sorry this chapter took so long.....busy busy mother I am.......Thanks for your patience!!  Enjoy

CHAPTER SEVEN

SAM'S POV

The thirty five minute run to my Dad's house was exactly what I needed! Between studying and volunteering at the hospital to get my community service hours, I had no time for a social or personal life, my wolf was enjoying every minute out.  We had just come into view of the barns when Matt stopped dead in his traces and sniffed the air.  I'm guessing he's smelling the farm hands, human and wolf alike. He shook his head and took a step back.  I walked over to him and rubbed my head into his neck, followed by a lick on the snout and looked at him pleadingly to follow....Man I can't wait till he's part of the pack so I can talk to him in wolf form.

Matt reluctantly followed me, but was in complete guard mode the whole way to the driving shed where I keep extra clothes and supplies in case of emergency, a gun, a couple throwing knives and a set of nun-chucks.  I was big into Karate before my mom passed away,  then I stopped going and trained at home with my brother and dad.     But I still train with them when I can, and still enjoy learning and training self defence mostly because I didn't get the opportunity to train with the "pack" cause I was never considered part of the "pack".  I may be a farm girl who has her brothers and fathers training, but I'm not stupid when it comes to my safety,  living among farm hands and out in the country miles from the next farm,  I am wolf but even I know I can't defend myself Sollie as a wolf to a pack of rogues, or group of hunters, its just always better to be prepared.

I opened the door with my snout and walked in, straight over to the box beside an old J.D tractor.  Pawing it open I looked back at Matt who was investigating every crack and creek the old shed made.  He's so nervous and cautious!  This is my home and I'd know if something was  up.  I know every smell and person associated with this property and I think I've proved myself more then worthy of his approval to take care of myself haven't I??

  Matt started to walk between the tractor and the wall with his snout to the ground following a sent.  I took the opportunity to change back and get dressed before he got to the other side of the tractor, and was successful.  I grabbed a pair of sweat pants, a t-shirt and dollar store  flip flops from the farm hands pile for Matt and walked over to where he was, I almost laughed out load at the sight. He was still just absorbing all of the smell around him, sneezing out dust here and there.  I just stood there and watch him.  He found a little field mouse and start to play with it and batting it around like a little kitten would. It was nice to see him playful and carefree.  I don't know much able him, but his life seams to have played out kinda like mine, and he carries the weight of the world on his shoulders..... guilt can eat you alive if you let it.

"Hey you."  I said in a loving quite whisper, as not to scare him with my sudden presence in human form.  " I got some clothes for you if you wanna change and get dressed?? My dad's in the barn at this time so we can just head over there." I said with a smile, holding out the cloths to him.

Matt didn't bother walking away to change he just did it right there in front of me, exposing himself in the most vulnerable way without out any hesitation.  I know we're mates and all but wow that's bold!  I looked away slower then I wanted to, but tried to still hold out the clothes for Matt, who had  just burst out laughing at me!  Not just a giggle either a full, right from the guts laugh.                                    I had no idea I was this funny, I make this man laugh more then I've made anyone laugh.  I'm known for my wit, and physical abilities, not my humor. 

"Sweetie its totally natural for us to be nude, its kinda who we are and there's no need to be ashamed of it."  He said still slightly laughing.

"I understand that, but I don't normally ummm well........like what I'm seeing, I umm....... am not embarrassed for what I'm seeing Matt, but more for what I'm feeling."  I could feel my cheeks getting red and hot already as I that last part in more of a whisper.  "I grow up with boys......all boys, but Jamie really.  Guys changing or walking around naked in front of me isn't new,  but I've never felt attracted to any of them Matt.  I've only dated one guy all through high school, and we didn't really see that much of each other outside of school, maybe a few extracurricular activities, dances or sports, but that's really about it, I don't think I even loved him like that.........it was just natural, more like a best friend and someone to keep all the other guys away from me. Which I was thankful for.  But when he moved away I wasn't really crushed or hurt because we broke up, just a little lonely and I kinda felt used cause he never called me, it was like we never happened or were friends for three years."  The whole while I was talking, I hadn't even noticed that I'd turned around and faced him while I spoke.  In surprise, a smile crept onto my lips and one on his.