Services rendered

JAMIE'S POV

I woke up to the afternoon sun beating down on my face, and a warm hard chest underneath me. I push my arms throw Scott's t-shirt and unwrapped my legs from his. I slowly looked up to admired the captivating man still sleeping before me. MMMMM this is how I wanna wake up everyday! I thought to myself.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" Scott asked in a whisper

Oh shit, has he been awake this whole time!?

"Why yes I did..... Immensely! I was accually just thinking how much I enjoy waking up this." I said in a slightly seductive voice and tracing little circles across his bare chest.

"Hey now!" He warned, waving his finger at me and giving a little shiver "As much as I'd like to stay here and do that to you again and again, your little nap has lasted three hours and school's out. I have a job to be at in thirty five minutes.......However I would really like to see you again tonight." He said with totally sincerity, and a little lust.

"I would like to see you again too. But I'm guessing there's going to be a pack meeting tonight anyways to welcome Sam's mate to the pack." I said excitedly

"Sam's mate is my roommate! That's why I was watching you so closely this morning. When I a noticed Matt's reaction to Sam, I was completely captivated by you, I can't really explain it. I just know the regular stories about mates, even though what just happened was amazing, and completely unforgettable! I don't think that we are mates are we?" he said with a questioning look and a shake of his head. "Either way.... if you don't mind, I would still like to see where this goes," Scott quickly said and took my hand.

"I would really like that too. I know what you mean about the "pull?". I said in more of question then a statement. " I also feel strangely attracted to you, I really don't want you to think that I would just run out of class with someone I hardly know and have a "roll in the hay" with them, with out perfection I might add," I stop and cleared my throat and lace and unlace our hands a few times "I haven't done ummm that or at least.... well something like that in almost 2 yrs,.... since high school ended." I tried my best to sound not embarrassed and adult while talking about sex, but it was impossible, I'm quite sure my voice came out shy and completely lame, and my cheeks would be bright red.

"Well ummm while we're on the topic of "that" he chuckled while making air quotes and paused as if trying to word his sentence properly.

"I ummm kinda have a bit of a question, or a statement....well not I guess its more of a question....."

"Oh god just out with it all really, like you said I've already wasted three napping, and I don't have all day!!!" I said with giggle at the end.

"Ya right well..." he said while rubbing the back of his neck and looking at the ground.

"I really liked parts of what we did and I well I guess I wanted to ask if you did too?" Scott then looked up and locked his baby blue eye's on mine almost matching ones.

"To be honest I almost stopped you, but I think it was the Alpha in me, but I gave in quickly......" Now my turn to look at the ground and pull a few blades of grass out.

"But yes I did enjoy it, I'm not sure how to explain it. I feel content with you and safe all considering." I said with a laugh and looking back at him

"I do too. I guess I should explain myself better. My ex girlfriend was kinda starting to do Dom/Sub relationships. I was her first but like I said earlier it didn't work out. But I still would like to do some of the things she taught me. Maybe not all of them," He said with a wide eye expression shaking his head back and forth. "I would like to show you what I mean, umm about Dom and Sub sometime. If its something that you like. We could maybe peruse it??" He said with the most hopeful look in his eyes, if I had said no I think it would have been like saying no to a kids that had just asked for Ice cream.....but like I said I feel so strongly attracted to him. Maybe this is that fates talking, I laughed internally at that thought, ya right!!!!