Reflections of you

A/N Hey everyone this is a rewrite that I'm doing right now as your probably reading , it should be done today Dec 3 2012, I hope I remember everything and don't add to much.....Hope you enjoy!!

STILL EDITING!!

SAM'S POV

CHAPTER ONE

All I can hear is a thunderous beating heart and a rapid breath, I struggle to see or smell anything. My eyes flutter open to a burst of lightening, letting my eyes adjust to the dark my body ceases then shakes when thunder shacks the ground I'm standing on.

I start to jog when I heard foot steps in the distance. I'm soaked from the rain and shaking uncontrollably. I frantically start searching for a clue to where I am, and a way out. The steps behind me are getting closer, I don't know who or what they are but I have the scene to stay way from them.

Another loud crack of thunder and a vibrant flash of lightening sends my head into a spin. I feel a shift in the merge, I figure I should embrace it, I'm better off wolf in this kind of situation. I close my eyes and welcome the warmth of change. But when I opened my eyes I wasn't wolf, or in the bush..........It was like I was in a tree watching from far above.

I saw a man jogging through the rain in the bush with a few people trailing behind him 50 yards of so. I can't tell if their following him or chasing him. I can hear his heart beat and its as rapid as mine was. I have an over whelming sense of lose and pain it makes me want to cry.

I try to get myself to go closer to this guy so I can see who it is. I strain to see him better, I'm completely drawn to him. I need to see who he is. But I can't get any closer. He stops and looks back at the group of people behind still not advancing on him. There! I thought to myself if I can get closer I can see him! I tried with everything I had to no prevail. All I could make out as his t-shift clung to him was his built upper body, and wet hair plastered to his forehead.

As another flash of lightening struck, he looked up and let out the most gut wrenching blood curtailing scream I'd ever heard, it pulled at every string in my heart and I don't even have a clue who this is. Another deafening burst of thunder and a bolt of lightening that shock me from where I was, falling to the ground at an impossible speed.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed as I sat up in bed thrashing my hands about taking big deep breaths putting my hand over my racing heart.

"What the hell kind of dream was that!!" I said as I looked at the bedside clock that read 7:50 am. Oh shit I gotta get a move on or I'm going to be late for six hours of lectures! YAY me....I'm way more of a hands on kinda girl.

I stripped out of my pj's and walked into my bathroom to have a quick shower. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and went to hang it on the hook beside the shower.

I rushed to wash myself, my hair and brush my teeth, yes I brush my teeth in the shower it just saves time and a mess. I'm so going to be late for class.......... But school wise, Fridays suck! Its my longest day of the week as far as I'm concerned! I have six hours of lectures and with that crap dream I had, I didn't wake up refreshed at all.

As I daydreamed, I mindlessly turned off the shower and reached for my towel. While reaching for it, I caught a glimpse in the slightly foggy mirror of my bright blue eyes, only they looked a bite darker and sad for some reason, I wiped the mirror for a closer look and as I peered in to the mirror the eye's blinked, when I was sure I hadn't.

I jumped back into the shower clinging to the towel, and my wolf was on full alert just waiting for me to let her out.

I just stood there shivering from the cold, and getting pissed at myself for freaking out when there's clearly no one here. It must be some left over anxiety from my dream or something. I wrapped the towel around me and grow a set of balls. Stepping out of the shower towards the mirror, I took a deep breath and look in it.